Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
If you have been looking round the skywars lobby, you’d have probably noticed SkyWars Chaos...
What‘s my suggestion?
my suggestion is to add a Choas gamemode to Egg Wars, personally, I play a lot of duos and I think this gamemode should be a duo gamemode, my other reason for this to be a duo game mode is because I’n not the only one that enjoys Egg Wars duos, it is actually the most played Egg Wars gamemode out of all 4 of the current modes.
How would this work?
This gamemode will work by adding the SkyWars Chaos items in the Egg Wars shop, in each map there will only be 2-4 middle generator which will consist of atleast 1-2 diamond generators and atleast 1-2 gold generator, the reason that I only suggest adding a middle island and not small islands due to there only being 4 teams (8 people total). On your island there will be different generators according to the maps (like in normal Egg Wars) for example; 1 working iron generator, 1 broken iron generator, 1 broken gold generator and 1 broken diamond generator. Then a different island could have 1 iron generator, 1 broken gold generator and no diamond generators etc.
Why would this be a good addition?
My reasoning for my suggestion is because currently Egg Wars is really repetitive and I want to add a bit of flavour to the game mode by making it chaotic, and fun to play. This game mode could be either added as a different mode or swapped with the current Mega gamemode as it has the lowest players most of the time.
Who can play this?
People with VIP Lvl 1 or higher will be able to play with gamemode the same as SkyWars Chaos!- Adam

I'd appreciate it if you could react with

agree_emote.png

if you agree,

disagree_emote.png

if you disagree and

unsure_emote.png

if you are unsure.

If there's anything else you'd like to add, feel free to do so in a response to this thread.

-

If the suggestion get 25+ agrees

agree_emote.png

it will get forwarded and will have a chance of getting implemented :)

Last edited:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
This is just extremely rude to people who prefer light mode over dark mode. If people like light mode more let them use it. You are not the one to tell them use dark mode because it is "better" then light mode.
Bro you can’t be serious surely 😹 they know I’m jokin with them lmfao

Reactions: Matriox

SIRAG V PRO

Nov 3, 2020
Saturn
Pronouns
He/Him
Great suggestion, but I do not think it is systematic enough to add it because the egg wars is completely different from the sky wars, and I will neglect the individual egg wars if they are added

• Unsure
Reactions: Adxm

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I dont like this suggestion for two reasons:
1. Some items wont work very well on Eggwars, like the explosive bow. The best part of the explosive bow is destroying parts of the island, but you cant break blocks from the map on Eggwars. Another item that would work well is the feather, because you can just fly to other islands and destroy eggs easily.
2. My second reason why I dont like this, is because you suggested replacing mega for this. I really like Eggwars mega and it gets enough players to fill all games. Eggwars mega is a really nice gamemode for streamers as well, since they can play Eggwars with viewers in a big team.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
I agree, but if this gets added, it should be in Java as well!
Or maybe not as there aren't enough players-

• Wow
Reactions: Adxm
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aratic wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
888CE285-5E28-4694-ABEA-3BABCFA6FDE4.jpeg

I’m slowly going to take over all the polarbears, jimothy is first and he is my TeamReach pfp, you won’t be able to stop me :)
UncleSpect wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Evaluatiefout wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cursedpug89's profile.
Long time no see lad!
Top Bottom