Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xclutchingg

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 4, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
so i have a suggestion, adding challenges to eggwars, kinda what hypixel has right now but obviously make the challenges a bit different. i think this would make eggwars a bit more fun as people will have challenges to complete, this will hopefully motivate people to play more

please vote if you think this should be implemented, and if you dont think it should feel free to comment and tell me why.

ToonBer

Moderator 🍰
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
May 13, 2021
The country of beer and chocolate
JAVA: There are already two types of challenges. The first is try to get achievements for doing ingame 'challenges'
The other is doing daily challenges.
I don't see any point in adding other challenges.
Isn't this added for bedrock?

xclutchingg

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Apr 4, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
JAVA: There are already two types of challenges. The first is try to get achievements for doing ingame 'challenges'
The other is doing daily challenges.
I don't see any point in adding other challenges.
Isn't this added for bedrock?
for bedrock this doesnt exist, thats why i put a bedrock prefix.

Reactions: ToonBer

Patsman

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Jan 3, 2021
United States
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I would actually like to see this in Bedrock. The eggwars grind can get a little boring after a while, and adding challenges would definitely make grinding more worthwhile. What type of challenges are you talking about? Getting 100 Eliminations? 50 Egg Breaks? If you could be a little more specific, that would be great. Nice idea though!

• Agree
Reactions: CheesySteveey
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom