Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Rising_Legend

Jan 17, 2016
GTLive Archive Land
www.hat.net
I have discovered the ultimate Egg Wars challenge : Win a game without buying anything except for blocks and food. You cant buy armor weapons or pickaxes, you have to sumotori to kill, and you have to break at least one egg. Any other ideas?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I have discovered the ultimate Egg Wars challenge : Win a game without buying anything except for blocks and food. You cant buy armor weapons or pickaxes, you have to sumotori to kill, and you have to break at least one egg. Any other ideas?
Well, this is actually pretty easy to win. Just get the blocks and food and go break eggs, then just wait for the enemies to kill them for you while you go after the ones who are building or near an edge.

Reactions: Ducky

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
beat it already lol did it on Solo and won i pretty much just let everyone else kill each other off as i obbied the crap out of my egg the last guy fell on the way to me also i may have used TNT to destroy the blocks for the egg yea i win i think

Reactions: Rising_Legend
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Top Bottom