Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
321
462
69
I agree that emeralds should serve more of a purpose, though I dont think this is it, for that I disagree
 

Catss

Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2021
393
1,198
179
21
The moon
I agree that emeralds need more of a use, because almost no one uses them atm. However, I feel like ender chests is not the way to go. Bringing back map related items, or having better amour and weapons would be a better way to go with the emerald shop in my opinion.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: PratyayPro5
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

The most interesting question in the QNA stream yesterday has to do with the Partner/Creators Program in the server and this is what is said about it. The answer to the question is in the photo below:
1791056738343.png
What is the oldest loot item you guys own?
dvotii wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
Merci de me suivre !
AmpleFawn7332 wrote on Eli's profile.
Est ce que si on crée une belle cage pour cubecarft vous pouvez l’ajouter au jeux merci pour votre réponse si vous me répondez
Full weekend of playing minecraft!!
Top Bottom