Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea?

  • Yes

    Votes: 3 75.0%
  • No

    Votes: 1 25.0%

  • Total voters
    4

bwead

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2021
321
462
69
I agree that emeralds should serve more of a purpose, though I dont think this is it, for that I disagree
 

Catss

Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2021
393
1,198
179
21
The moon
I agree that emeralds need more of a use, because almost no one uses them atm. However, I feel like ender chests is not the way to go. Bringing back map related items, or having better amour and weapons would be a better way to go with the emerald shop in my opinion.
 
  • Agree
Reactions: PratyayPro5
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
Top Bottom