Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
The problem is that playback on other websites has been disabled by owner of the video, so @iTBD will have to change a setting or we will have to push watch on YouTube. On my iPad there’s a button that says go to YouTube you should push that

Reactions: MeliodasWrath

MeliodasWrath

Aug 27, 2019
the UK *sips tea*
Nice montage! Lots of work has clearly been put in, love the coffin dance meme song :P
You just need to watch the video on YouTube. If you read what it says, it will redirect you to YouTube so you can watch it.

Reactions: wxzzrd

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
Great video! I'm sure this strategy will really help me!

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Nice montage! Lots of work has clearly been put in, love the coffin dance meme song :P
You just need to watch the video on YouTube. If you read what it says, it will redirect you to YouTube so you can watch it.
Thank you for your feedback! And also, do you know how to fix this error? I haven’t done anything differently from the last post, but something is clearly wrong this time.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Thank you for your feedback! And also, do you know how to fix this error? I haven’t done anything differently from the last post, but something is clearly wrong this time.
Idk what it is it’s probably some hidden setting that u accident ly pushed while making the video

iTBD

Forum Expert
Apr 26, 2020
Bulgaria
Great video! This strategy will really help me, since I can barely PvP 😅
Well, I’m glad I helped :) another strategy is to get an efficiency 6 diamond pickaxe ASAP and just break the blocks your enemies are standing on. Trust me, it’s really fun to kill diamond guys using that fast pick

Reactions: wxzzrd
Members Online
Top Bottom