Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DDRid

Jan 5, 2021
I’ve been playing a lot of eggwars recently and noticed a new bug.

It works in one of two ways:

•At the start of the game, players will fall from their cages on THEIR screen, but to OTHERS it will appear as if they’re still in the cage. Once they’ve dropped down (or so they thought) they’ll be invisible to everyone else and won’t be able to drop blocks, place blocks, interact with players etc

OR

•After dying in the game, they’ll respawn but will once again be limited as to what they can do. The same thing happens: they become invisible to others and no matter where they travel to on the map, it will appear as if they’re still at their respawn location

It’s happened to me countless times now and has just happened to my teammates as well- really annoying at this point. They appeared unmoving and I was wondering what was going on until I put the pieces together.

No idea as to whether this bug is on other game modes as well, btw, just wanted to share my experience. Has the same thing happened to anyone else?

Reactions: DarkAsuna

Galq

Novice Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hyrule Castle
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello,
I dealt with this problem around 3-4 days ago. Not an expert but I think it might be an Internet problem? It should be fixed by now though.

DarkAsuna

Aug 24, 2021
Hello,
I dealt with this problem around 3-4 days ago. Not an expert but I think it might be an Internet problem? It should be fixed by now though.
No its not, im LAN connection and it bug since the new update

Reactions: Galq
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom