Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
My suggestion is imcreasing the punch bow price to 45 diamonds. Why?

Firstly i think the punch bow is extremely overpowered if i could have it my way i would have an option in the voting gui that could disable the punch bow but keep the power bows.

Secondly people abuse the knockback of the punch bow making it near impossible to do certain things.

Thirdly it takes no skill to use. Yes aim is key but you can just spam it thus making it take no skill.

xXNiChO_29Xx

Dedicated Member
Feb 20, 2016
I have to agree with you, bow is extremely broken, no skill weapon and the price is ridiculous taking into account that shield is 30 diamonds.

Fisktratt

Forum Expert
Sep 15, 2018
Sweden
Yes please! I hate bowspammers. But people may camp on the generators to save up to a bow. Why not remove the punch bows?

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
actually I would like to see ender pearl price lowered. I hate mentioning hypixel but we need to learn from them
I would say the enderperl price is quite fair. For one it is supposed to be a late game item. And two the enderperl is a tool very little people know how to use properly. Yes ik what your gonna say you just aim and right click. But no using an enderperl properly takes alot of skill.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
My suggestion is imcreasing the punch bow price to 45 diamonds. Why?

Firstly i think the punch bow is extremely overpowered if i could have it my way i would have an option in the voting gui that could disable the punch bow but keep the power bows.

Secondly people abuse the knockback of the punch bow making it near impossible to do certain things.

Thirdly it takes no skill to use. Yes aim is key but you can just spam it thus making it take no skill.
@AnimalTamer1 your opinion would be greatly appreciated. :)

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Oh great... another one of these threads.

Anyway, about the bow pricing, 25 diamonds is a good price. For 27 diamonds (and 10 gold) you can get full iron and a diamond sword, which can just as easily beat anyone without diamonds. Buying a bow instead is a tactic, just like it is a tactic to rush mid to get diamonds or to rush others first.

I have to agree with you, bow is extremely broken, no skill weapon and the price is ridiculous taking into account that shield is 30 diamonds.

By far the most games are overpowered mode and then a shield is only 10 diamonds.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018

Anyway, about the bow pricing, 25 diamonds is a good price. For 27 diamonds (and 10 gold) you can get full iron and a diamond sword, which can just as easily beat anyone without diamonds. Buying a bow instead is a tactic, just like it is a tactic to rush mid to get diamonds or to rush others first.

By far the most games are overpowered mode and then a shield is only 10 diamonds.
Its 32 for full iron and a diamond sword.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018

And whats the 10 gold for?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
And you are really concentrating on my reply instead of the threads suggestion.
I already read the thread and didn't have much to say about it. I honestly don't care. I don't play Eggwars so this won't effect me.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
To tell you, you shouldn't focus on a little small detail about his post and to say bows are kinda skill based.
They aren’t though. They do not require any skill. People who are new to the game are good at it even if it is their first time on the game.

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
They aren’t though. They do not require any skill. People who are new to the game are good at it even if it is their first time on the game.
If you have to shoot someone close to you, it indeed is not hard. But shooting someone at away requires skill.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom