Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

charlie lowe

May 22, 2016
My friend Harrow__ and I did the egg wars bob the builder challenge, you may not have heard of it because we created a few weeks ago when we built our cake castle (thread titles 'is this egg was or build battles'), and this time we built a build called 'when cakes fly'. it is a sky base decorated with cake, it took a very long time to make since I voted for hardcore mode. We were playing on the map Rome and waiting for the other team to attack us so we thought we would build a base. The base features a staircase, decorated with cake, a circle-shape area, decorated with cake, and some glow stone patterns on the floor, and lastly a glass tunnel in the sky that was intended to lead to middle. I was just about to restock on blocks when I thought " I might take a few screenshots now in case the game ends" and lucky I did because midway taking them the game ended.

Here are the screenshots I managed to take (in the second picture you can see presents flying everywhere because we won:
2017-01-15_14.03.05.png

Attachments

• 2017-01-15_14.03.16.png
    2017-01-15_14.03.16.png
    290.7 KB · Views: 81
  • 2017-01-15_14.03.22.png
    2017-01-15_14.03.22.png
    137.4 KB · Views: 80
Reactions: Buuuddy
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom