Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Palombo

Nov 11, 2019
Changelog for EggWars Beta v1.0.3

Additions/Changes
  • Price of steak is 3 iron tokens on Normal mode.
  • When killed by a player & eliminated, players will drop 50% of the tokens from their inventory.
  • Theft ability has been upped to 70% of tokens from player's inventory, if the ability is activated.
  • Emerald shop has been moved into the regular villager shop at each island and removed from the centre.
  • New Emerald Generator production rate: Level 1: 15 seconds - Level 2: 10 seconds - Level 3: 6 seconds.
  • Eggmite price changes: Normal: 6 Emeralds - OP: 4 Emeralds - Hardcore: 8 Emeralds.
  • Strength, Slowness, and Weakness potions have been added to the emerald shop.
  • [1.9+ Only] Arrow of Slowness duration is 11 seconds
  • [1.9+ Only] Arrow of Weakness has been added to the arrow shop.
  • The shop is no longer compressed.
  • Food items have been organised within the food shop.

Bugs Fixes
  • Structure particles now disappear if you drop a structure placement item.
  • Changed location of a staircase on the starting island on Fairground.
  • Removed hidden room on Instruments.
  • Added a ladder in the pre lobby to avoid players getting stuck down the side of the toy train.
  • Changed the Emerald generator on Jungle to start on level 1 rather than level 3.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
Awesome! Ready to play this game, about my suggestion, something were added into the shop?
Good update! :D

Edit: It has been changed and that's positive! Thanks! It's a lot easier now! :D

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
I dont think the steak price had to be changed I thought 5 iron was fine. I think tokens should 100% be dropped and the ability should be removed. I think strength and other potions shouldn't be a thing and should be removed for sure as I do not like the use of special potions and I think this will make the gameplay feel weird and in fights I will worry about the other guy not having strength or not running straight in for the risk of getting splashed with weakness . I love that the emerald shop was moved.

Nosey

Jun 24, 2020
This is very epic, can't wait to play! :)

-----------------------------------------

Very good update!

Reactions: Matriox

BlazeStar

Mar 13, 2020
I heavily dislike the change to the shop. It felt so much easier to use it in the original beta, spending your tokens was much faster and spend less time and the shops for food and blocks

• Sad

_PedroPF_

Jan 27, 2016
Portugal
twitch.tv
Changelog for EggWars Beta v1.0.3

Additions/Changes
  • Price of steak is 3 iron tokens on Normal mode.
  • When killed by a player & eliminated, players will drop 50% of the tokens from their inventory.
  • Theft ability has been upped to 70% of tokens from player's inventory, if the ability is activated.
  • Emerald shop has been moved into the regular villager shop at each island and removed from the centre.
  • New Emerald Generator production rate: Level 1: 15 seconds - Level 2: 10 seconds - Level 3: 6 seconds.
  • Eggmite price changes: Normal: 6 Emeralds - OP: 4 Emeralds - Hardcore: 8 Emeralds.
  • Strength, Slowness, and Weakness potions have been added to the emerald shop.
  • [1.9+ Only] Arrow of Slowness duration is 11 seconds
  • [1.9+ Only] Arrow of Weakness has been added to the arrow shop.
  • The shop is no longer compressed.
  • Food items have been organised within the food shop.

Bugs Fixes
  • Structure particles now disappear if you drop a structure placement item.
  • Changed location of a staircase on the starting island on Fairground.
  • Removed hidden room on Instruments.
  • Added a ladder in the pre lobby to avoid players getting stuck down the side of the toy train.
  • Changed the Emerald generator on Jungle to start on level 1 rather than level 3.
Nice update! Can't wait to try it out!!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
Structure particles now disappear if you drop a structure placement item.
Changed the Emerald generator on Jungle to start on level 1 rather than level 3.
As the bug report lady, I love seeing these bugs being fixed! I tested them out myself after players reported them and I love how quickly they got picked up! Keep up the great work (for every developer that’s currently pushing one update after the other!)

General Kenobi

Jun 22, 2018
Coruscant
I’m glad you finally implemented the price change for steak. Please consider it for hardcore mode also.

I’m happy with the slowness and weakness but I’m very very unsure about strength.

I dont want to say anything before I actually play the update

Jun 28, 2020
Hey, CubeCraft I Was Just Playing EggWars Then This Person Was Flying And Jumping On Air And Litterally Pushed Us Elimated Me and my teammate and his name was (DennisFnAf)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom