Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with my item suggestion?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Iva Antolic

May 18, 2020
Hi, I really like the new beta version of eggwars. One of the main downsides of the game was camping and ultra defesive gameplay so you would spend most of the game just farming generators. With new items you are able to rush without being stacked with ender pearls and notch apples. I would really like to see more items like that so the gameplay is more strategic and fun. If that gamemode is gonna be avaliable for solo eggwars, you should add some items that help defend or at least alert you when somebody is on your island. I have suggestion for an item that allowes you to teleport to your island and if you combine it with the alert, you can leave your island without worrying about someone rushing you while you're away. However, you wouldn't be able to use it when you're in mid air, or in combat so it won't be over powerd. Thanks, for reading.

Aspect_Unity

Feb 9, 2020
honestly i think that would still be too overpowered i mean okay i get the part where you get an Alert when someone is on your island but to teleport to your island? that would be too overpowered um that's a no from me

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
This would be way too overpowered. Leaving your island in solo Eggwars is a risk you have to take. If you could just return whenever someone was at your base, it would take away all risk involved in going for someone else. Even the alert is something I'd rather not see introduced. It would take away the surprise of losing your egg, which is curial to your game play since you have to play for what if I lose my egg. If you got alerted when someone enters your island a lot of thinking work would fall away. In a game like Eggwars, pure PVP skill isn't the only factor if you know when to do what you can win from the nest PVP'ers.

Also, quite funny that you can vote yes and no simultaneously ^-^

maflenoo

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
Egypt
Pronouns
He/Him
In my point of view, when you teleport to your island because someone rushed it, you will lose the taste of the game. I mean when you leave your island, you have taken the risk. Like when you are at a normal game and you left your island then someone broke your egg you have a chance to break his egg too. If you teleport to him he might break it then kill you immediately. I think we might add a sound you hear when someone jump into your island. But at all, you will lose the action of the game. Alerting will prevent surprises.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom