Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Nqouir

Apr 10, 2019
Morocco
I really enjoy playing it, but 1 thing annoys me, and it's the hearts, whenever you vote, half | triple | normal it still gives you normal, I really wanna try it on half.

Reactions: LlTE and Rebeka

Moooofinlover

Novice Member
May 20, 2020
Honestly haven't found it that much of a difference from the original game. I really hope they'd do something special with emeralds like island buffs/traps where all your generators can get like a 10% boost, giving players on the island a jump boost so they can easily get to attacking enemies or giving enemies nausea for 5 seconds when they come to your island. Too bad it's just another resource that can give you a specific item. Before I get the ''well that's copying server x'' yeah, get used to it because the whole game is actually a copy.

Then again, I don't think it's a bad update and it could have some potential.

Reactions: LlTE

Palombo

Nov 11, 2019
Honestly haven't found it that much of a difference from the original game. I really hope they'd do something special with emeralds like island buffs/traps where all your generators can get like a 10% boost, giving players on the island a jump boost so they can easily get to attacking enemies or giving enemies nausea for 5 seconds when they come to your island. Too bad it's just another resource that can give you a specific item. Before I get the ''well that's copying server x'' yeah, get used to it because the whole game is actually a copy.

Then again, I don't think it's a bad update and it could have some potential.
We are always open to suggestions! ;)

Reactions: LlTE

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
What do you think, from the beta version of eggwars? :confused1:

I really like it. (but that's my opinion.)
I like the gamemode but I have to wait very long sometimes for a game to start and most times games aren't full.

iiJoris_

Sep 15, 2017
Belgium
I don't like the autobuilders. Building/speed building is a part of EggWars, this should not be replaced with those autobuilder things imo. Almost all the things you can buy with the emeralds are ideas stolen from a game I can probably not mention the name from (tip: it's a game that is very familiar to eggwars and it has beds in it).
I like the fact CubeCraft is doing updates and trying out different things but this update is a big no for me. Adding Speed EggWars again is a better idea I think :D

Rebeka

May 18, 2020
Düsseldorf, Germany
www.planetminecraft.com
I don't like the autobuilders. Building/speed building is a part of EggWars, this should not be replaced with those autobuilder things imo. Almost all the things you can buy with the emeralds are ideas stolen from a game I can probably not mention the name from (tip: it's a game that is very familiar to eggwars and it has beds in it).
I like the fact CubeCraft is doing updates and trying out different things but this update is a big no for me. Adding Speed EggWars again is a better idea I think :D
That is of course your opinion!
"And they are always welcome here!"

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
Top Bottom