Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GladiusYugen

Dec 5, 2019
Republic of Ireland
Pronouns
He/Him
Certain parts of this are good and some are bad, while some people say that the auto builders are bad and ruin the game for skillful players, I disagree, as it makes it even easier to rush an enemy now and bridge towards a bow spammer. I think that most items in the emerald shop are good. The 30 block builder should be changed to 40 to make it worth 10 emeralds, I don't really like the speed potion and think this should be replaced with something else. The feather jump is by far my favorite as you can save yourself when falling into the void, jump to someones island that is bow spamming / camping and use it to get some really good kills. The endermite throwable is a bit glitched as some endermites just sit there but if it was fixed I think it could be useful in fights. The fireball item is also good for some smart plays and to knock players into the void, and I think its not overpowered as it does not destroy blocks or have a large range. Now to the shop, at first I disliked it as I was not used to it at all, but now that I'm playing it more I can see that it has improved in a way and I like most of the new builder items as they can each be useful for different situations. One bug that I have noticed is that if you have a golden apple in your right hand, every time you use a builder/feather item or any of the new items as far as I'm aware of, it eats a golden apple, so for example if I jump towards a player with one golden apple in my hand it automatically eats that golden apple.

Overall i feel like this is a good step forward and the majority of players hate on this update not because its bad or unfair, but because they are not used to it and haven't spent enough time trying to.

FloLoFlo

Mar 31, 2020
Schleswig-Holstein, Germany
The first few rounds were a little difficult to get used to due to the new shop design but the gameplay felt nearly like every other "normal" Eggwars round. I like the most new items because they reveal a new certain way of playing. So I think it's a good opportunity to develop Eggwars further.

Rebeka

May 18, 2020
Düsseldorf, Germany
www.planetminecraft.com
Certain parts of this are good and some are bad, while some people say that the auto builders are bad and ruin the game for skillful players, I disagree, as it makes it even easier to rush an enemy now and bridge towards a bow spammer. I think that most items in the emerald shop are good. The 30 block builder should be changed to 40 to make it worth 10 emeralds, I don't really like the speed potion and think this should be replaced with something else. The feather jump is by far my favorite as you can save yourself when falling into the void, jump to someones island that is bow spamming / camping and use it to get some really good kills. The endermite throwable is a bit glitched as some endermites just sit there but if it was fixed I think it could be useful in fights. The fireball item is also good for some smart plays and to knock players into the void, and I think its not overpowered as it does not destroy blocks or have a large range. Now to the shop, at first I disliked it as I was not used to it at all, but now that I'm playing it more I can see that it has improved in a way and I like most of the new builder items as they can each be useful for different situations. One bug that I have noticed is that if you have a golden apple in your right hand, every time you use a builder/feather item or any of the new items as far as I'm aware of, it eats a golden apple, so for example if I jump towards a player with one golden apple in my hand it automatically eats that golden apple.

Overall i feel like this is a good step forward and the majority of players hate on this update not because its bad or unfair, but because they are not used to it and haven't spent enough time trying to.
Well.. You have people who hate this "beta".
But that's their opinion!

LeCastel

Dedicated Member
Aug 23, 2016
The Shattered Plains
It has some nice features, but:

• Not a fan of the of the slow emerald gen on all maps. That only promotes camping - especially now that there are new and more interesting items to use.
  • The auto bridges are disappointing; they feel more like an "Eggwars OP-mode". Speed bridging is a skill that would become useless because of it. And in my opinion taking skill out of a game isn't a positive.
  • Small complaint, but we don't need the "Emerald upgrade in 10 minutes" message on our screens.
What I liked about previous Eggwars updates is that they mostly took existing features and improved upon them. Much like the way they revamped the shop menu this time around and once again. The simplicity of what made Eggwars so popular; go around killing eggs and people.

Something like the fireball could be a great new way to combat other users, but having it behind a "camp wall" is such a disappointing way to go about adding it. Same with the eggmite, could be great to give you a little edge when fighting multiple people.

• Better way to implement emeralds and new (exciting) items in my opinion:
Give all players a limited amount of emeralds, but the catch is that you would have to collect your emeralds at mid. Not through an extremely slow generator, no, but simply by left clicking on the emerald block (or something like that). Now that you have your emeralds you can only use it by going to a villager on another teams island. This gets people to move around the map instead of the boring hunkering down.​

This is the first Eggwars update I'm not feeling at all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rebeka

Rebeka

May 18, 2020
Düsseldorf, Germany
www.planetminecraft.com
It has some nice features, but:

• Not a fan of the of the slow emerald gen on all maps. That only promotes camping - especially now that their are new and more interesting items to use.
  • The auto bridges are disappointing; they feel more like an "Eggwars OP-mode". Speed bridging is a skill that would become useless because of it. And in my opinion taking skill out of a game isn't a positive.
  • Small complaint, but we don't need the "Emerald upgrade in 10 minutes" message on our screens.
What I liked about previous Eggwars updates is that they mostly took existing features and improved upon them. Much like the way they revamped the shop menu this time around and once again. The simplicity of what made Eggwars so popular; go around killing eggs and people.

Something like the fireball could be a great new way to combat other users, but having it behind a "camp wall" is such a disappointing way to go about adding it. Same with the eggmite, could be great to give you a little edge when fighting multiple people.

• Better way to implement emeralds and new (exciting) items in my opinion:
Give all players a limited amount of emeralds, but the catch is that you would have to collect your emeralds at mid. Not through an extremely slow generator, no, but simply by left clicking on the emerald block (or something like that). Now that you have your emeralds you can only use it by going to a villager on another teams island. This gets people to move around the map instead of the boring hunkering down.​

Anyways, I'm sure it's the majority loves it, but this is the first Eggwars update I'm not really feeling.
Ah.. Everyone has their own opinion of the "beta eggwars" ^

Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom