Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

YeaUhm

Mar 15, 2020
Mars
Hey Cubecrafters!

Today, I’ve a little suggestion that could improve the Eggwars Beta experience.

So what’s my problem?

I know the eggwars wins farmers in the map ‘Mansion’ or ‘Rome’ won’t be happy about this. But from what I’ve experienced, Eggwars beta isn’t played that much. Also, maps such as I called above, won’t fill at all. This leads to unbalanced teams, which can be really annoying.

Hmm, okay. What’s your solution?

Okay, I think this should be very easy. Add autobalancing to the game. If the teams are too different, it won’t let the game start, untill the teams are balanced. Yes, that should be it.

Let me know your what you think below.
Thanks for reading, have a great day and stay safe!

-YeaUhm

Reactions: Mqrre and Lyriie

Gson

Novice Member
Feb 19, 2020
England
github.com
When you say auto-balancing, are you referring to merging other matches? aka if there are 5 players in another lobby and in another you merge them? Or if a team of 7 joins then split the team? Then this can possibly lead to issues regarding partying up.

Gemmmmie

Forum Veteran
Dec 31, 2017
The Butterfly Gardens
When you say auto-balancing, are you referring to merging other matches? aka if there are 5 players in another lobby and in another you merge them? Or if a team of 7 joins then split the team? Then this can possibly lead to issues regarding partying up.

I am pretty sure they mean autobalance within teams, like in other games.

Martinocom

Apr 10, 2016
Disagree. Many times you play with friends and it's very frustrating to get separated. Also, what reasons should push a "pro" player to play "alone" with all newbies on map like Rome? Surely, newbies will be happy, but the "pro" will just ragequit. This is not resolving any problem.

It make more sense that there will be some kind of "ranked" rooms, when players can join only if they're good enough.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom