Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
i have an idea : have iron golems spawn at mid on map aztec , they want spawn all the time , just now and then and should be hostile to all players . Give them extra hp on over powered mode as well.

Now , another idea was to have , what are they called , uh those 1.10 slowness skeletons spawn at mid. Give them limited detection so they dont shoot people off when theyre building . It could be done in 1.8 too with normal skeletons with arrows with custom nbt tags that effect you with slowness on hit .

Another map that should have mob spawn at mid is underdasea . The obvious bod would be the guardian . Theyre weak on land so i suggest giving them regeneration.

Mobs are unsuitable for most maps however.
Made this thread with @Donald J. Trump in mind . Did this solve your mid camping issue?

Mobs will not spawn very often. However , their spawn rates will increase to 5 every 6 miniutes as the game progresses .

Good idea?

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
i have an idea : have iron golems spawn at mid on map aztec , they want spawn all the time , just now and then and should be hostile to all players . Give them extra hp on over powered mode as well.

Now , another idea was to have , what are they called , uh those 1.10 slowness skeletons spawn at mid. Give them limited detection so they dont shoot people off when theyre building . It could be done in 1.8 too with normal skeletons with arrows with custom nbt tags that effect you with slowness on hit .

Another map that should have mob spawn at mid is underdasea . The obvious bod would be the guardian . Theyre weak on land so i suggest giving them regeneration.

Made this thread with @Donald J. Trump in mind . Did this solve your mid camping issue?

Mobs will not spawn very often. However , their spawn rates will increase to 5 every 6 miniutes as the game progresses .

Good idea?
Too easy to kill with power bows :/ Good try though

Reactions: Hypixel Network

MalakMos

Novice Member
Feb 25, 2017
Kuwait

Good idea?
I don't think this should be added, because we want EggWars to be normal EggWars with no changes what so ever, also most players like it like this, so why not keep it this way.

Thank you. :)

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
My suggestion has been shot down yet again.
We live in the dark ages.
There's no harm in suggesting something.
In fact, it's a good thing that you suggest features that may improve the server.
Sometimes, it may get shot down, but that's to be expected. We all have a different take on how the game can be improved, and what shouldn't be done. It's completely okay to have a suggestion shot down & it won't make us look at you differently,
Keep suggesting though!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think that you are talking about eggwars. I don't think that this is the equation for less campers. there must to be another equation. with mobs you get also more lag that isnt good for some players. I think that eggwars more funny is without mobs and only other players, maybe by speedeggwars?

StrafeMaster

Novice Member
Jun 9, 2017

Good idea?
Golems would be really annoying tho XD

Hypixel Network

Novice Member
Jan 28, 2017
I think that you are talking about eggwars. I don't think that this is the equation for less campers. there must to be another equation. with mobs you get also more lag that isnt good for some players. I think that eggwars more funny is without mobs and only other players, maybe by speedeggwars?
Mid at speed eggwars isnt even big . Nobody mid camps at speed eggwars .

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday
WorriedSkate940 wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy birthday!!
I LOVE KING GIZZARD AND THE LIZARD WIZARD
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ballonpuma288's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Reesle wrote on Zelfegor's profile.
Welcome to Official Cubecraft Forums!
Hope you enjoy yourself here :)
Top Bottom