Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you struggle with people who use this annoying strategy?

• Yes

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • No

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • I HATE it

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • I use it

Votes: 21 63.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I'm going to update the main thread.

I've been getting a lot of hate for wanting to nerf rushing, so instead what they added a "Defense Eggwars" mode. What it would add is the grace period, and some other things. How about that you rushers.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
I'm going to update the main thread.

I've been getting a lot of hate for wanting to nerf rushing, so instead what they added a "Defense Eggwars" mode. What it would add is the grace period, and some other things. How about that you rushers.
yea or just git gud and let the devs work on a proper anticheat instead of adding 50 different eggwars types for all playstyles

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Lmao this ain't even hard. Literally if people are rushing over and you're just fumbling around getting armor and stuff, this argument really isn't even merited. Grab blocks, stack up and punch him off. Then have your buddy grab iron to get a pick and kill them before they kill you.
It's really not hard. And if you're slow getting things that sounds more like a you problem.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I've tried to tell you guys, I'm plenty good at the game. The
yea or just git gud and let the devs work on a proper anticheat instead of adding 50 different eggwars types for all playstyles

I've tried to tell you guys, I'm plenty good at the game. I just don't like this annoying strategy.

From now on, I'm going to ignore the posts that aren't about the actual topic, and are just things like "git gud" and other stuff like that. I didn't know the community was this hostile towards a guy with an idea. You could just say "I don't agree" or "I don't want that." No need to be rude people.

udontknow

Aug 27, 2016
Dude, If you get killed by a rusher at the beginning, You are not a rounded experienced player, you are only experienced at long game defensive strategy. So yes, experienced, but only in one area. I would suggest gaining more experience at stopping early rushers. Problem solved. The amount of times that my team gets our egg destroyed by an early rusher is very very small.

Henkle

Novice Member
Dec 18, 2016
your mom lmao xDDD
www.nsa.gov
I've tried to tell you guys, I'm plenty good at the game. The

I've tried to tell you guys, I'm plenty good at the game. I just don't like this annoying strategy.

From now on, I'm going to ignore the posts that aren't about the actual topic, and are just things like "git gud" and other stuff like that. I didn't know the community was this hostile towards a guy with an idea. You could just say "I don't agree" or "I don't want that." No need to be rude people.
if you're good at the game you shouldn't have any trouble countering this strategy.

udontknow

Aug 27, 2016
Having said that, your Idea of 'defensive eggwars mode' is a legitimate idea. It would change gameplay entirely, like speed mode did. But the likely hood of another eggwars gamemode being developed is nil. So again, I suggest gaining experience at stopping early rushers

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
I don't hate the game at all. It's just I often wait 5-10 minutes to get one of these maps, so losing at the beginning of a game is highly annoying. I've won without my egg before.
What's your goal with this thread?
This seems more like a complaint after losing on a map you waited on.
Grace periods are definitely out of the question.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
What's your goal with this thread?
This seems more like a complaint after losing on a map you waited on.
Grace periods are definitely out of the question.

Well, I wanted to make a decent suggestion, for people who play eggwars for the defense part of the game, but all I've gotten was hate. Except for a few nice comments early on.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Well, I wanted to make a decent suggestion, for people who play eggwars for the defense part of the game, but all I've gotten was hate. Except for a few nice comments early on.
Criticism isn't hate though.
It was a suggestion nonetheless, and suggestions are always welcome. Don't feel discouraged if one is shot down, though.
But when making a suggestion, you have to try and keep how other people think about it in mind too.
The people that play defensively, camp 99% of the time and end up wasting another player's time.

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
I play defensively and I try not to camp. I just put defense over offense. Campers DO give us a bad name though. Anyways, it's clear no one would like this idea, so I'm going to unwatch this thread now. Bye everyone!

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
This is one of the main strategies in the game, its really easy to combat if your smart. Its the way lots of people win games, I suggest using it yourself.

Pro Tip: Shell Breaker

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Mr_Riolu_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2016
Treasure town :D
All you have to do is: cover up your egg when the game starts, try to get obsidian, and you'll be good. They just added speed eggwars to promote rushing and stop camping, so try to experiment countering rushers, like myself, or try and rush yourself.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I play defensively and I try not to camp. I just put defense over offense. Campers DO give us a bad name though. Anyways, it's clear no one would like this idea, so I'm going to unwatch this thread now. Bye everyone!

If you put defense over offense, then why are you focusing about armor more than you're egg? Really, this strategy is not something that can be enforce (nor should it imo). Grace periods takes away a whole set of game mode of which practically everyone is accustomed and done before. Want a game mode where rushing isn't a issue? Good luck finding one in Eggwars.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Bruh... Git gud. Rushing is a essential part of Eggwars. If you're butthurt from rushers, why don't you adapt their strat? It's easy as pie. Just get 30 Iron (Normal Eggwars) 10 on pickaxe(Stone Eff 1), 15/10 On blocks, 5 on sword,(Wood) and finnaly spend the leftover on armour. Rush middle, or Rush islands. It's that simple. Also if you're good at PvP, then just fist them off. Punch without anything does alot of damage if you wait and hit them with a 1/2 second interval, which is enough to knock people off the Island. Just search for tips, there are people waiting to give you OVER 9000!!!1 tips for you.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016
Guys please read the thread before responding because:

1) You're repeating things that have already been said a thousand times

and 2) He's not even watching this thread anymore, so he probably isn't going to reply to the things you are saying anytime soon...

Anyways, it's clear no one would like this idea, so I'm going to unwatch this thread now. Bye everyone!

So yeah, just wanted to let you know you're wasting your time by replying here further : P

EDIT: When someone blatantly ignores your message in less than 15 minutes -_- V V V

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This should not be added as rushing someones egg is a good strategy for late game advantage, it is much better to take someone on now and destroy their egg instead of late game having to deal with them in a bad way, this can be a problem as then people could go to mid without worrying at all about their egg. Without this implemented it means that 1 team player has to stay at the bridge / egg to mid to protect it and buy sword and stuff and cover it up with sandstone while the other one gets the diamonds/gold for the generators. This is a important aspect of the game so it will not be added

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Alright...Before I finally go, I feel like I need to respond to these last few posts...

First, I own the kit shell cracker or whatever it's called. It's on of the most useful after all.

Second, I hate rushing more than anything else aside from hacking. I will not be swayed. Anyone who is telling me to use it, you're wasting your time.

Third, "git gud" is not a response. It's just rude.

Fourth, my strategy is fine. I win 9/10 games. That one I lose is almost always to people with hacks. I just wanted to suggest this because it goes against my, many others playstyle. As I have said many times, I PLAY EGGWARS FOR A LONG AND THRILLING GAME! Not for a five-minute deathmatch. Eliminating other teams early ruins the fun for me. I'm an experienced player, but I play for fun. Not competitively.

Fifth, I don't want to get hate from all of you jerks who use this cheap strategy. I came here to make a simple suggestion, and all I got was people saying "get gud" and "you just don't like losing". I'm done. You want to be cheap and play an annoying strategy, fine. But you can't hate a guy for having a good idea and just wanting to enjoy his favorite game more.

Guys please read the thread before responding because:

1) You're repeating things that have already been said a thousand times

and 2) He's not even watching this thread anymore, so he probably isn't going to reply to the things you are saying anytime soon...

So yeah, just wanted to let you know you're wasting your time by replying here further : P

EDIT: When someone blatantly ignores your message in less than 15 minutes -_- V V V

Da_Steel_Dragon, you are very right. From here on out, I'm going to stop responding. Also, you really DO need to read things in a post before you comment. Most of the things you people say has already been said.

Now, I'd like to thank the people who have been nice, and didn't just start saying mean things. It seems that it's getting harder and harder to find decent people on the internet these days. I swear one day I'm going to stop posting things on any forum because there's too many people like that out there. Shame on all of you. You think that insulting someone over the internet is what you should spend your days doing? Really?

Anyways, thanks again if you were ready to have a civil conversation, and I wish you luck in finding others who will. Goodbye.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
Fifth, I don't want to get hate from all of you jerks who use this cheap strategy. I came here to make a simple suggestion, and all I got was people saying "get gud" and "you just don't like losing". I'm done. You want to be cheap and play an annoying strategy, fine. But you can't hate a guy for having a good idea and just wanting to enjoy his favorite game more.
Way to call everyone a jerk when they give you criticism.
Saying things like that will get you nowhere @CommandantSlime .
Seriously though, we already mentioned a handful of countering tactics against rushing and here you go and call everyone a jerk JUST because they use a strategy you can't live with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Woo, 7,000 reaction score!!
HyperPal wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Noot
Matriox wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1715192346078.png
Eli wrote on HyperPal's profile.
Oh hi HyperPal!!! How you doing? Its been a while, thanks for the follow btw!
Top Bottom