Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bongo

Oct 10, 2020
Ukraine
Pronouns
He/Him
I'll be honest, the update EggWars was very good (especially the new map worth), but I would like to express and ask questions about the problems of EggWars for Minecraft Bedrock Edition:

1. Why do we need a generator with Emeralds (as well as items sold for Emeralds) when the EggWars game itself in MCBE lasts for a maximum of 5-6 minutes? (And even then, this is because of the peculiarities of the construction system)

2. Could you add another setting to the Profile to disable the "Favorite Items" item? Just as cyber cutlet with very high experience on EggWars (8th place in Solo leaderboard) it's not very convenient for me to buy items quickly because of one extra item, also this same item "Favorite Items" hides important item to scroll/flip through, it's "Tools".
And including this item "Favorite items" shifts items down, which is also very inconvenient and impossible to get used to it.

I look forward to your comments, developers!

Last edited:

Pikachu912

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2019
I'll be honest, the update EggWars was very good (especially the new map worth), but I would like to express and ask questions about the problems of EggWars for Minecraft Bedrock Edition:

1. Why do we need a generator with Emeralds (as well as items sold for Emeralds) when the EggWars game itself in MCBE lasts for a maximum of 5-6 minutes? (And even then, this is because of the peculiarities of the construction system)

2. Could you add another setting to the Profile to disable the "Favorite Items" item? Just as cyber cutlet with very high experience on EggWars (8th place in Solo leaderboard) it's not very convenient for me to buy items quickly because of one extra item, also this same item "Favorite Items" hides important item to scroll/flip through, it's "Tools".
And including this item "Favorite items" shifts items down, which is also very inconvenient and impossible to get used to it.

I look forward to your comments, developers!
I agree with all this, I love the new maps but I really don't like the reliance on emeralds now, because if one person spends the game camping the emerald gen they'll basically breeze the game. I don't like where favourite items are either, because I'm so used to clicking down on d pad a certain amount of times and it keeps screwing that up.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
ninjaaleen wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
hi
UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Top Bottom