• ( ✧Д✧) YES!!

• (((p(>o<)q))) Boo! Noo!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
Hi! (*°∀°)

Me and @Fesa came up with a nice idea to add a new ability for EggWars!

Basically how the ability is gonna work is that you could finally pick up the minerals when killing an enemy.
You have 1-8% (first upgrade 1%, last upgrade 8% because there are 8 upgrades max) chance picking up 50% (or less) minerals from the killed enemy.

We think that this is fair because you will not always get minerals (8% chance max) + picking up minerals would be a nice add for EggWars and this is for sure not too overpowered.

Let us know your thoughts about it! o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡╮(。ᐤヮᐤ。)╭o͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡͡

Reactions: Anneum and Fesa

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
I think that people dont get too many kills do 8 procent is kindoff low. The more experienced players would be able to get enough kills for being 8% enough. But 1% is defently too low you will need 100 kills to get 1 persons his stuff. I have stulp boter yes

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
I think that people dont get too many kills do 8 procent is kindoff low. The more experienced players would be able to get enough kills for being 8% enough. But 1% is defently too low you will need 100 kills to get 1 persons his stuff. I have stulp boter yes
I understand it, Maybe from 4% to 16%? What do you think about that?

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I understand it, Maybe from 4% to 16%? What do you think about that?
I would propose 2 % to 16% jut like some other abilities. And I really like maths, 1% change doesn’t mean you’ll need 100 kills to get one persons stuff. Theoretically you could get 100 players stuff after each other, the change is just low...
P(Getting n players stuff in a row on 100 players without getting any other stuff from the ability) = (99^(100-n))/(100^(100))
And it’s an ability so it’s not supposed to happen very often.
I do still thing that with a change ranging from 2% to 16% this would be an amazing new ability for Eggwaes!

Reactions: Jukaido

decobra

Novice Member
May 21, 2017
What I meant with that 100 players thingy is that if you get 100 kills you could get all 100 off their stuff but becuz the chance is so low that it wouldn’t be very useful too upgrade it just because the chance is too low you are better gonna get the other abilities first and it doesn’t mean that it is needed to be getting very often

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
Lots of people have suggested this and I still agree but a lot op people on here dont agree with it. Which is why i dont think itll be added to EggWars anytime soon. Tbh I dont see the problem with getting the resources of your enemies, I personally spend everything I have and I know more people play this way.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
It’s a really good idea to add a feature to EggWars that allows you to gain a certain amount of resources another player has gathered when you kill them. It’d usually just mean all the hard work is gone and nobody profits from it. I’d love to see it change. Though I’d say lots of players might profit a little too much from this. It’s still a good idea nontheless.

These little features are the things that would make CubeCraft a little more fun each time they get added. I’d love to see this in-game.

Reactions: Yoshimito

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
@SpankMeSanta @LordKarma If you vote no I would like to know why you voted your selected option. We all know you don't like Fesa so I hope that doesn't conflict with what you think. And if you give your feedback they could maybe change something around? And a valid reason you don't pull out of thin air would be nice as well :)

Ijsbeerr

Feb 7, 2016
Good idea because there are people who take all your minerals out of your coffin and then they're killed.
So it would certainly come in handy if this is a feature!

This also makes eggwars a bit more fun.

Reactions: Yoshimito

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
It’s a really good idea to add a feature to EggWars that allows you to gain a certain amount of resources another player has gathered when you kill them. It’d usually just mean all the hard work is gone and nobody profits from it. I’d love to see it change. Though I’d say lots of players might profit a little too much from this. It’s still a good idea nontheless.

These little features are the things that would make CubeCraft a little more fun each time they get added. I’d love to see this in-game.

Thank you! ^-^

Reactions: Hoshi

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
Good idea because there are people who take all your minerals out of your coffin and then they're killed.
So it would certainly come in handy if this is a feature!

This also makes eggwars a bit more fun.
@SpankMeSanta @LordKarma If you vote no I would like to know why you voted your selected option. We all know you don't like Fesa so I hope that doesn't conflict with what you think. And if you give your feedback they could maybe change something around? And a valid reason you don't pull out of thin air would be nice as well :)

I agree with that..

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I am vomiting at the very thought of this suggestion as is @SpankMeSanta, the game is fine as it is now and has been for prior years. There is no need for an ability like this especially because you can get (x)x resources from mid camping in a much shorter time. Getting a kill is a reward in itself. There is no need for another reward. For a person who very rarely loses a game it would be useless. Less strategy would be needed, you could simply kill a person who had collected diamonds and you could receive them without facing the chaos of mid yourself. I would like to see what my colleague Santa thinks. In addition do not tag me.

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Yeah, this would make running with minerals more risky, as well as killing players on middle early game a bit more rewarding

Theoretically you could get 100 players stuff after each other, the change is just low
To add to what @Fesa said, the results will only normalise after many (many 0s) experiments/kills
upload_2020-5-2_15-53-18.png

See how only after trial 400 (approx) the average was 3,5. The first ~300 trials were pretty irregular

Reactions: Fesa

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I am vomiting at the very thought of this suggestion as is @SpankMeSanta, the game is fine as it is now and has been for prior years. There is no need for an ability like this especially because you can get (x)x resources from mid camping in a much shorter time. Getting a kill is a reward in itself. There is no need for another reward. For a person who very rarely loses a game it would be useless. Less strategy would be needed, you could simply kill a person who had collected diamonds and you could receive them without facing the chaos of mid yourself. I would like to see what my colleague Santa thinks. In addition do not tag me.
Agreed.
What people also don't understand is that it isn't just "if you kill people, you might get their resources!", there is also the downside of potentially gifting your gold and diamonds to an opponent if you die.
The average eggwars player is defensive. Something like this being added to the game will only encourage them to be even more defensive as they will not want to risk their diamonds to go into the hands of the enemy, even if it is just an 8% chance. I respect the defensive player however I do not want them to be even more discouraged from playing on the front-foot, therefore I have voted no. Not because of bias, but because of logic.

Reactions: SenatorKarma

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
Agreed.
What people also don't understand is that it isn't just "if you kill people, you might get their resources!", there is also the downside of potentially gifting your gold and diamonds to an opponent if you die.
The average eggwars player is defensive. Something like this being added to the game will only encourage them to be even more defensive as they will not want to risk their diamonds to go into the hands of the enemy, even if it is just an 8% chance. I respect the defensive player however I do not want them to be even more discouraged from playing on the front-foot, therefore I have voted no. Not because of bias, but because of logic.

I understand your point of view but I don't think that it will be a such big change to make players more defensive than they are now? You still need to push mid to get minerals and the chances of getting some diamonds/gold from the opponent are really small. The point is that you need to play it strategically, this ability will somehow allow players for new possibilities. It can even change the fate of the game and let you win by having some extra diamonds to buy better gear or make you lose by losing them and giving them to your enemy if they are lucky to get them. This can be really handy or make it really worse for you if you had a lot of minerals and die on mid.

I really appreciate your comment! ^-^

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)

I am verry sorry that you don't feel so comfortable and that you need to vomit while thinking about this idea, but I'm still thankful for your comment and letting us know why you don't like it!

I understand your point of view but there is one small thing, the chances of getting minerals are really low, you also don't get all of them but 50% or less. Anyway you will still need to push mid and get the minerals on your own because the chance of getting maybe 10 diamonds from an opponent that was just passing by with some diamonds will allow you to go back and make some better gear or go to mid and try to get more of them.

Thank you for your comment! (*^^*)

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi! (*°∀°)

Basically how the ability is gonna work is that you could finally pick up the minerals when killing an enemy.
You have 1-8% (first upgrade 1%, last upgrade 8% because there are 8 upgrades max) chance picking up 50% (or less) minerals from the killed enemy.

We think that this is fair because you will not always get minerals (8% chance max) + picking up minerals would be a nice add for EggWars and this is for sure not too overpowered.

Yes, I think it would be quite good, since when you kill a super cheated person, I think we would all like to receive some minerals by killing that person.

Ferrcho

Jun 24, 2019
Spain
Hi! (*°∀°)

It's a very good idea to add this feature to EggWars, as it allows you to gain a certain amount of resources that another player has gathered when you kill him. These little features are the things that would make CubeCraft a little more fun.

Yoshimito

Novice Member
Dec 25, 2016
Moon (´◑ω◐`)
Lots of people have suggested this and I still agree but a lot op people on here dont agree with it. Which is why i dont think itll be added to EggWars anytime soon. Tbh I dont see the problem with getting the resources of your enemies, I personally spend everything I have and I know more people play this way.
It's a very good idea to add this feature to EggWars, as it allows you to gain a certain amount of resources that another player has gathered when you kill him. These little features are the things that would make CubeCraft a little more fun.

Thank you! ^-^

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Agreed.

Opposed to this, wouldn't you think that perhaps this has the opposite effect? Being able to "gift" your resources to the enemy encourages both defensive and offensive playstyles, at least in my opinion, subsequently adding more requirements for "strategy" into the game, as dying could result in a higher penalty than before, and killing could result in higher rewards.

That being said, though I do not have much time in the game myself, I believe it is definitely good as it is, but adding this ability with the right balancing could still improve it whilst keeping the line of gameplay it provides now.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
JokeKaedee wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy birthday c:
Basketman wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom