Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
i like cubecraft to add you and your friend battle together and its really fun just you and your friend but it needs a rank to do that on the maps it would be really fun with the same maps but your friend in a team and you are on another team so what do you guys think or it will cause lag ?

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

Yeah imagine that, they should get that on recording and post that on the website, plus I would love to 1v1 my friends in eggwars that would be so fun,+1

zDutchie

Forum Professional
May 30, 2016
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
This has been suggested before,..

Anyway, I'm still against it. I really like the idea of playing against friends and I would love to.
However, what can happen when you play against normal players can be quite bad..
I feel like players will camp a lot. The game eggwars will drastically change as well when you make it 1v1. :)

Reactions: awesomebutter234

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
I think its fine where its at, maybe possibly a 1v1v1v1 feature if tournaments ever come around but until then I'm also against this idea

dontbossme

Aug 30, 2015
Pallet Town
This would make for some really cool maps in 1v1 or 2v2. I like the idea of showing off my 2 years of hard training.

Pandrai

Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2016
the desert
2 years of egg wars training? when it been out for a little over 1 year? same with 1.9 pvp if that's what your talking about :x

Rinbunri

Mar 2, 2016
Singapore
Good idea to have a 1v1 arena for eggwars. I'm sure it'll be fun when you can train yourself and challenge others as well.
But 1 bad part, if its 1v1, you can just rush their egg down at the start since there's no one else, isn't it? Unless they spawn the egg with 1 layer obsidian at the start of the 1v1.
Still.. Great idea, hope to see it in game! +1

Waveware

Sep 20, 2016
www.jamieoliver.com
1v1 Eggwars could have some ups and downs. These are the benefits and drawbacks of Eggwars 1v1 if it existed (IN MY OPINION):

Benefits:
  • The availability to test straight up test or show-off your combat skills and Eggwars strategy in an intense 1v1 with a friend or a stranger.
  • Easier solo tournament management.
The 1v1 games will allow players to fight against their friend to find out who is the better player individually. With 1v1 maps, it can also prove where you rank with the random public of CubeCraft.
Managing and rewarding tournaments for CubeCraft Eggwars would immensely be easier because of the 1v1 combat, eliminating the loser from the team. Compared to having everyone fighting each other at once and the last person being the winner even if they turtle the whole game.
1v1 maps would also be prone to quicker games because one person could possibly rush the other person quickly because there are not enough people to perform different task. Some players love quicker games

Drawbacks:

• Easy way to cheese SOLO Eggwars wins, kills, and points.
  • More maps to load and trigger. (LAG)
If the 1v1 maps were to count the wins, the kills, and the points earned during the 1v1 maps. These maps would be a great place to farm them. This will make the stats redundant due to the ease of access to them.
Generators, the maps, particles, players, team tracking, they all must be tracked and with the new 1v1 maps this will put a load on the servers due to the large amount of maps being loaded and updated (Assuming 1v1 Eggwars is a public game, not a donator game). If 1v1 Eggwars is excluded from counting kills, wins, and points then this point will become redundant.

There is also a grey area, which are longer or quicker games. 1v1 Eggwars would either be quick due to there being only one other player, meaning 1 other egg to break and one other player to kill. It could possibly be very quick. Although the 1v1 Eggwars would also be extensive due to players camping and just turtle.

Lastly, the 1v1 maps would add a new area to test individual player's skills and strategy while also offering easy tournament management. Although, it will also include an easy way to cheese wins, kills, and points if not exempted and it will also increase the usage of the servers cause lag. I +1 this idea

Reactions: Nikboo

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
We have solo-pvp where you can battle with your friend.
We also have solo eggwars.

Why can't you just battle in solo eggwars if you need an egg in your game? :P

y2002a6n13

Jul 31, 2016
We have solo-pvp where you can battle with your friend.
We also have solo eggwars.

Why can't you just battle in solo eggwars if you need an egg in your game? :p
your right its a stupid idea can you lock my stupid idea ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom