Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

labuzzetta

Jul 28, 2016
So I have an idea for egg wars and u might not like it and thats ok thats why its just an idea. So what if on every island there were there multiple pedestals in different places on your island the egg could go on(probably like 3) and before the game there would be a vote on each team on what pedestal the egg would go on. Now in the game you could cover up all three pedestals tricking other tteams into having to dig through each barrier that u made for each pedestal to find the right one with the egg. I don't know, i think this would just make the game harder to take someones egg and maybe give u some more time to respond and protect your egg before a guy finds the right pedestal.

sinaandaman

Jun 6, 2016
So I have an idea for egg wars and u might not like it and thats ok thats why its just an idea. So what if on every island there were there multiple pedestals in different places on your island the egg could go on(probably like 3) and before the game there would be a vote on each team on what pedestal the egg would go on. Now in the game you could cover up all three pedestals tricking other tteams into having to dig through each barrier that u made for each pedestal to find the right one with the egg. I don't know, i think this would just make the game harder to take someones egg and maybe give u some more time to respond and protect your egg before a guy finds the right pedestal.
So it's like in order to even have this as a advantage you need 3x the obsidian only for 1 layer. That's almost 3 stacks of gold just to use the pedestal. now I know people will just tell me you don't have to use it but if 97 percent of people don't want to spend that much gold then it's useless. Sorry but I don't like this idea.

labuzzetta

Jul 28, 2016
So it's like in order to even have this as a advantage you need 3x the obsidian only for 1 layer. That's almost 3 stacks of gold just to use the pedestal. Know I know people will just tell me you don't have to use it but if 97 percent of people don't want to spend that much told then it's useless. Sorry but I don't like this idea.
but if u have multiple pedestals it almost gives u more time just like the obsidian would theres just more risk involved. thanks for your opinion though

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
Teams could just look at the beginning of the game. I don't see any use in this, but maybe teams can see 3 eggs during the first five minutes, that should give them enough time to cover it up. However, some solo maps don't have enough space, notably candy. Also, maybe provide some places where the eggs would be? I'll stay -1 until these issues are resolved.

labuzzetta

Jul 28, 2016
True I'm sorry i just hacent played the game in like 8 months so i don't really know what changed i played this game the day it first came out so if theres been changes and new maps i didn't know.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Top Bottom