Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SubarcticIce

Sep 17, 2016
I was playing some Eggwars and I killed this player. This player then constantly called me a hacker, even though i was playing legit. The player then joined my next game and started calling me a hacker again. Like, Why though? I posted a little video of him and his teammate which was doing the same, no hacks or anything. Enjoy the salt of cubecraft. Also if you play the video at .25 speed pvpmaster2112 hits me before he looks at me...

Thanks! Let me know what you think.

Also sorry for the poor quality and desktop view, I wasn't planning on recording.

Reactions: Hahahahaha

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Ahh, when this happens to you, just take it as a compliment and give them a good "lol" that is what I do, and that is like every game, tbh I would like to 1v1 you

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
If someone says "hack" but you're playing legit, that means you're "pro" so don't have a bad feeling.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Well, i just played a 1 and a half hour game of Space, with special guest, A Hacker!

He had kill aura, reach, and fly, in 1.8.
We broke is egg, we were all in full diamond, he flew to our base, it took him 5 minutes to get through 2 layers of obby because we kept punching him off, he kept flying back up.
He killed my other team memebers, i was the only one with gear.
He eventually won, after about 50 knockoffs by us, he and his friend said "ez" "noobs"
I was the most saltiest person alive at that moment, mostly because he and his friend were horrasing us most of the game, but we kept coming up with comebacks.

I was the most saltiest person.
Almost raged my face off.
Luckily, my friend was on my team livestreaming, so we have all the evidence :D
But yeah,
(Dont hate but anti-cheat plz)
DISCLAIMER: im not complaing that there is no anti-cheat, i just really want it to come out soon :)

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Welcome to Minecraft multiplayer in a nutshell!
lmao

Honestly sometimes it's hard to keep your emotions in you. Things do tend to get very toxic and very salty. It eventually becomes an usual thing in your stay in minecraft, in fact any game. Use logical reasoning and you'll live it through.

PAL143

Novice Member
Dec 28, 2016
FFA OP PvP - Savannah
You are fine! Just like what @MooTa_YT said, he is basically calling you a pro.

If this happens to me I do not mind it, I simply ignore it. You always have to be the better person and ignore.
As long as you are honest to yourself and you weren't hacking (I know you weren't), then you are perfectly fine.

Wipe off the haters like mosquitoes on a summer night, don't mind them. :)

Reactions: MooTa

Minaa

Jun 16, 2016
just ignore it and move on. they are probably just mad or something like that. also, the red person looks very suspicious at 0.25 because I played the video with 0.25 speed and I saw like you said, he did damage to you when he didn't turn around yet, so that's awfully suspicious, but I'm not sure though. he just looks suspicious to me

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom