Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

lvminary

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2020
Germany
Hello! Maybe, just maybe, this topic could get a bit controversial but I go on.

I think it would be really cool to have a faster version of EggWars. I do know through research that Speed EggWars existed but I want to make this suggestion anyways because EggRush will have some differences. EggRush should be the "competitive edition" of EggWars. EggRush should not have kits and voting options.

At first EggRush should not have the speed effect. Then hunger should be deactivated and no bows exist.
The only way to protect the egg is with the normal building blocks, cobwebs and ladders (no glass, ore, hay or obsidian).
Also the islands and the center are very close together.
Resources will also spawn very fast but there will be no emeralds. All the emerald items will be with diamonds.

The rest of the shop items will be like "Overpowered" by default but still with some changes:
Less protection, no axes, no diamond armor, no sharp V diamond sword, no efficiency VI and VIII diamond pickaxe).
In the weapons category a knockback 1 stick will be added.
Instead of the speed there should exist "speed carpets". If you walk on them you get a speed boost.
Also a haste potion should exist.

And now something interesting: All eggs have a special timer. If this timer expire your egg automatically disappears. If all eggs are gone a world border shrinks to the center of the map. Islands of eliminated teams will disappear. So you have to be veeery fast. Still you will be able to extend your time +10 seconds if you find a clock. Just right click on the egg with it.

Especially for someone who came from German BedWars where rushing is common this would be amazing for me. :p

I hope you like my idea!
Best regards

Last edited:
Reactions: Conea64 and wxzzrd

EggCracker12

Aug 9, 2020
yesss i love rushing! but i think this should be added to eggwars instead of having a separate game so it is much easier to add and less confusing

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday ^-^
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thunder wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday!
Thunder wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom