Egg Wars

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by RampageCreed, Oct 3, 2016.

1. RampageCreed

RampageCreed Member

Can you please include some more two player team maps for egg wars, me and my friend are always trying to play together on a 2 player map but we have to wait for ages.

2. HangarGeek

HangarGeek Member

HangarGeek
    Obsidian
    Storm & forest are enough

3. Grimmay

Grimmay Member

I understand what your saying. There are not many two player maps, only three from what I can think of (storm, forest and vegetables).

The main things I can suggest, are either finding someone else to play with you so you can play maps like underdasea (personal favourite), create your own map and submit it, or play some 2 player skywars (e.g music, diet, rainbow, DNA e.t.c).

Those are the only things I can think of, don't forget you can still play 3 players maps with two people and let the third guy do what he wants

Hope you have a good day, and enjoy playing eggwars .

James Lawrence

4. Power Ranger

Power Ranger Mod
    Staff Member Moderator

Power_Ranger
    Mod
    PLUS
    All 12 player maps are 2 players(though sometimes they are randomly 3 players). Storm is also 2 players.

5. There are actually only 5, two player maps, ( vegetables, pizza, toys, forest, storm, and 1 more that I forgot) there are enough two player team maps, I think they shouldn't add anymore

6. xReece

xReece Member

Personally, I quite like the arrangement of maps that there is right now.
    If you have a rank, I recommend using the NPC's that are there, and it'll help you get into a two player map!

Have fun playing though! ;):D

7. JoseDaGamer

JoseDaGamer Member

im agree their should add new maps for two and three players but the build and configuration of one map take too long time so we have to wait to a new server update to see the change and new adds

8. h4ddy

h4ddy Member

Hi RampageCreed,

Storm, Toys, Pizza, Vegetables, Medival, Forrest are all 2 player maps i think its better to edit the amount of big maps like Theeparty are available in the lobby at the same time. Sometimes you want to play and 7/8 slots are taken by Theeparty (where 40 people can join in).

Kind regards,

H4ddy

9. Rinbunri

Rinbunri Member

Forest Forest Forest Forest, best 2 man map ever. You don't need anything else.

10. FamalamJamalam

FamalamJamalam Member

I kinda agree, awesome thread! +1 from me! :)