Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RampageCreed

Sep 22, 2016
Can you please include some more two player team maps for egg wars, me and my friend are always trying to play together on a 2 player map but we have to wait for ages.

Grimmay

Dedicated Member
Apr 30, 2016
a Pleb Family
www.youtube.com
I understand what your saying. There are not many two player maps, only three from what I can think of (storm, forest and vegetables).

The main things I can suggest, are either finding someone else to play with you so you can play maps like underdasea (personal favourite), create your own map and submit it, or play some 2 player skywars (e.g music, diet, rainbow, DNA e.t.c).

Those are the only things I can think of, don't forget you can still play 3 players maps with two people and let the third guy do what he wants

Hope you have a good day, and enjoy playing eggwars .

James Lawrence

I

iDontPlayMinecraft.exe

I understand what your saying. There are not many two player maps, only three from what I can think of (storm, forest and vegetables).

The main things I can suggest, are either finding someone else to play with you so you can play maps like underdasea (personal favourite), create your own map and submit it, or play some 2 player skywars (e.g music, diet, rainbow, DNA e.t.c).

Those are the only things I can think of, don't forget you can still play 3 players maps with two people and let the third guy do what he wants

Hope you have a good day, and enjoy playing eggwars .

James Lawrence
There are actually only 5, two player maps, ( vegetables, pizza, toys, forest, storm, and 1 more that I forgot) there are enough two player team maps, I think they shouldn't add anymore

xReece

Jul 11, 2016
United Kingdom (UK)
Personally, I quite like the arrangement of maps that there is right now.
If you have a rank, I recommend using the NPC's that are there, and it'll help you get into a two player map!

Have fun playing though! ;):D

JoseDaGamer

Oct 9, 2015
Colombia
www.youtube.com
Can you please include some more two player team maps for egg wars, me and my friend are always trying to play together on a 2 player map but we have to wait for ages.
im agree their should add new maps for two and three players but the build and configuration of one map take too long time so we have to wait to a new server update to see the change and new adds

h4ddy

Sep 21, 2016
Space
Hi RampageCreed,

Storm, Toys, Pizza, Vegetables, Medival, Forrest are all 2 player maps i think its better to edit the amount of big maps like Theeparty are available in the lobby at the same time. Sometimes you want to play and 7/8 slots are taken by Theeparty (where 40 people can join in).

Kind regards,

H4ddy

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom