Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be added for both Solo and team?

• Total voters

Kyle Garner

Jun 14, 2016
USA
I have an idea for another gamemode of egg wars. Double egg. What that means is the second egg makes the first egg respawn, while the first egg makes the players respawn. You would have to go farther into their island, and break their second egg, before breaking their first egg. It would be quite a bit harder. In the picture is a really simple design. You have to break the 2 egg, before the 1 egg.
Screen Shot 2016-06-24 at 8.57.28 AM.png

da egg war lover

Feb 1, 2016
efclukes gingerbread house
I have an idea for another gamemode of egg wars. Double egg. What that means is the second egg makes the first egg respawn, while the first egg makes the players respawn. You would have to go farther into their island, and break their second egg, before breaking their first egg. It would be quite a bit harder. In the picture is a really simple design. You have to break the 2 egg, before the 1 egg.View attachment 92585
that would be a problem,because if I had 2 eggs then
1)there would have to be 2 generators of each thing for example:2 diamond gens 2 gold gens.
And the problem with that is well,campers would have 2 times the camping power.
Know if you asky WHY?Then that's easy,you need 2 generators of each because you would have to build from island 1 to island 2 and you cant without blocks so then yea...

O

Okselhaar

that would be a problem,because if I had 2 eggs then
1)there would have to be 2 generators of each thing for example:2 diamond gens 2 gold gens.
And the problem with that is well,campers would have 2 times the camping power.
Know if you asky WHY?Then that's easy,you need 2 generators of each because you would have to build from island 1 to island 2 and you cant without blocks so then yea...
Why should they need 2 gens of all while the 2 eggs are on 1 island? i dont get it. You'll just have to go further in the island to break the second egg before breaking the 1st egg. No more gens needed.

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
It's a cool idea, but I don't find it very necessary at the moment. The devs have other things to work on, but this could be a good replacement for the health boost, as I only find noral health to be fun unless playing on Hardcore items.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
In my opinion is eggwars perfect as it is now. These kind of changes would change the game way to much and I don't think that it would be necessary to add.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Err.... I don't really know. Hou thought very well about this and it LOOKS fun. But, killing their first Egg is already difficult sometimes. For instance: I make a ninja move by destroying their first while they don't notice. They will be alerted I'm at their island and will most likely over-protect their last egg.
Sorry but it's a no from me.

But still, you thought very well about this suggestion.

O

Okselhaar

Im going with marieke for this 1 (for the 1st time xd). Eggwars is good as it is now, i dont like it when there's to much proffesionality in just a game. Eggwars is just good as it is, and i want it to be standard xd

Reactions: Marieke2001

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
It looks like a cool concept, though I don't know how good it would be after actually taking the time and effort for it to be coded and such. This may be one of those "it looks good on paper but is bad in reality". I'm not saying it's bad or anything but it just seems like it could fail after being released.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
1714062934709.png

fun new launcher lol
marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
Top Bottom