Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
Egg wars is a great game and being able to vote would make it better. Obviously people who have ranks and help keep the server running should have first pick but in my opinion people who do not have ranks should be able to vote as well. I am proposing that your average player without a rank should be able to vote without having to pay for it. Voting should work like this:

No people with ranks in the lobby:
Everybody should be able to vote

One or more people with ranks in the lobby:
Only they should be able to vote

This still give people with ranks priority because any game they play in the pick what happens but any other game that they do not play in will let everybody else vote.

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Okay so while I can see why you would suggest this and I can understand the frustration of not being able to vote, I do not agree with this idea. Let me explain why.
For one this is a donator perk and one that should remain as such since it is the main perk of being any type of donator.
Another thing is I dont see too many games that do not have at least one other rank besides myself.
This is a nice idea, but I really hope they do not add it, sorry. Especially since donators do not have too many perks as is.

Last edited:

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I understand what you mean,
As an Obsidian ranked player,
I get a LOT of spam once I join a lobby,
Saying like this: OP, or HARDCOUR, Or even sometimes: VOTE OP OR I WILL TARGET YOU AND ELIMINATE YOU!
As you said, Regular players (As yourself) should be able to vote for games,
As its a good idea, @Rigel_The_Star and @AnimalTamer1 said,
This is only a DONATOR perk for Gold rank and higher,
Just like the fly, Emerald and and higher perk!,
As they said, This would discourage the rank buys,
(As then CubeCraft wouldent have enough money to keep operating the server,)
As that being said, I am against this and have to agree with @AnimalTamer1 and @Rigel_The_Star
As I understand your pain as once before I got my Obsidian rank,
I always wanted it to be OP (Especially on my favorite maps)
And there was no Ranked/Donator players in the game :(
Hope this helps,
Sorry I am against it as I said already,
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin!
(Good idea though)

rezlang

Novice Member
Aug 23, 2017
United States
I absolutely agree that people with ranks don't get many perks. But @AnimalTamer1 said "I dont see too many games that do not have at least one other rank besides myself." If that is the case then what is the point in not letting people without ranks vote in those times that aren't very often. Don't get me wrong people who bought ranks deserve more perks but it would not affect them in the slightest considering if there are any donors they will have instant priority.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
I would have to disagree.

People who bought the ranks have a privilege to vote, and it should stay that way.
To add to that, current rank owners would feel scammed about non-rankers being able to vote.
Also, this would greatly discourage buying a rank as you wouldn't need a rank to vote.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I don't support this idea since voting is a donator perk and it would be taken away within 1 second by this.
Look, not being able to vote is not very fun and maybe difficult, but I had to live with it too in the first place. Everyone started with a Stone rank.
If you really want to vote for chest types, weather types and other things, you have to purchase a rank from the store (https://store.cubecraft.net/).

F

Facelurite

I dont care if its unfair to ranks . Not at all. But at the same time , I dont want every pleb to vote OP triple health

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
What?
Why do you think it is like that In the first place
You can't just say remove some major perk people do commonly pay for
You're just scamming them
No chance

Besides people who bought the ranks would have no chance actually getting what they voted for if they like hardcore because in almost all cases you'll have the most votes for Op

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Sorry, I don't support your idea. It will make Cubecraft more confused than before and it is a special perk for donators. If everyone thinks like this wouldn't be donators anymore.

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
Let me paint the picture.
New players.
Constantly overpowered games.
The death of many normal items players.
So no thanks sry

mdk_chicken

Jul 8, 2014
I understand what you mean,
As an Obsidian ranked player,
I get a LOT of spam once I join a lobby,
Saying like this: OP, or HARDCOUR, Or even sometimes: VOTE OP OR I WILL TARGET YOU AND ELIMINATE YOU!
As you said, Regular players (As yourself) should be able to vote for games,
As its a good idea, @Rigel_The_Star and @AnimalTamer1 said,
This is only a DONATOR perk for Gold rank and higher,
Just like the fly, Emerald and and higher perk!,
As they said, This would discourage the rank buys,
(As then CubeCraft wouldent have enough money to keep operating the server,)
As that being said, I am against this and have to agree with @AnimalTamer1 and @Rigel_The_Star
As I understand your pain as once before I got my Obsidian rank,
I always wanted it to be OP (Especially on my favorite maps)
And there was no Ranked/Donator players in the game :(
Hope this helps,
Sorry I am against it as I said already,
Thanks!
-FactionsAustin!
(Good idea though)
I do get alot of these messages too, which is why I feel like these words should be added to the list of words you can't say in cubecraft, that would really make me feel alot less annoyed at the start of almost each game.

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
I do get alot of these messages too, which is why I feel like these words should be added to the list of words you can't say in cubecraft, that would really make me feel alot less annoyed at the start of almost each game.
Yes, I agree, I hate getting people going OP OR HARDCOUR :P
This would be good!

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017
Egg wars is a great game and being able to vote would make it better. Obviously people who have ranks and help keep the server running should have first pick but in my opinion people who do not have ranks should be able to vote as well. I am proposing that your average player without a rank should be able to vote without having to pay for it. Voting should work like this:

No people with ranks in the lobby:
Everybody should be able to vote

One or more people with ranks in the lobby:
Only they should be able to vote

This still give people with ranks priority because any game they play in the pick what happens but any other game that they do not play in will let everybody else vote.
sorry no, i thing this is a terrible idea. just get a rank it will be easier

MikeDaKing

Apr 1, 2016
Eggwars Map Teaparty

I think that people should be allowed to politely ask for op, but they should be able to be reported for SPAMMING requests for chest types and threatening people.

BadGuy

Novice Member
Feb 26, 2017
California
This will never float sorry but interesting idea but you might want to think of it as people paying for the right to vote no longer being able to use this replayed privelage if all can vote the games will never diviate from op normal health sorry but bad idea

-Thanks for the suggestion but it won't happen

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

10,000 eggs Eggwars - 18/04/2024

image.png
i keep falling through the “forest clearing“ cage whenever i play solo skywars bedrock pls fix im too lazy to make a bug report
Eli
The return of the Snow Rank

1713448196080.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Desiderata's profile.
💙
Top Bottom