Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Who Thinks It Should Be A Re-spawn Timer Not In Invincibility

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2017
Hi Im thedestroyer_101 and I think there should not be a invincibility, I think there should be a re-spawn timer. This is my first post hope you like it and agree with me, vote in the poll below thankyou.

Reactions: samuelovesminecraft
Mar 20, 2017
Same the fact that people can spawn in and just keep spam hitting you so it's impossible to destroy the egg is very irritating. Like it isn't fun to play when you kill them and they can't die but they can still hit you also.

Mar 29, 2017
Same the fact that people can spawn in and just keep spam hitting you so it's impossible to destroy the egg is very irritating. Like it isn't fun to play when you kill them and they can't die but they can still hit you also.

Yeah Thats What Im Trying To Make Change

Killian Coudol

Aug 24, 2016
Yeah Thats What Im Trying To Make Change
I agree with you...the respawn rate is too long as it does get annoying trying to annihilate a team. they are all attacking you whilst you have that 1 member who respawned and you cant hit him. GETS SOOOO ANNOYING.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
The respawns are actually done on purpose, there are strategies on how to defend yourself while trying to break a egg. The most common is one guy distracting and the other mining the obsidian around. Another strategy is to cover yourself up in obsidian, sothey can't break it as fast as sandstone.

Reactions: Deeds
Mar 29, 2017
The respawns are actually done on purpose, there are strategies on how to defend yourself while trying to break a egg. The most common is one guy distracting and the other mining the obsidian around. Another strategy is to cover yourself up in obsidian, sothey can't break it as fast as sandstone.
I now this but when your by yourself and its like a 3v1 on underdasea u cant really block yourself up without getting punched and if its early u wouldn't normally have obby on you. This is why i want a change.

Reactions: HamzaPlayz

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
this is interesting i do hate the spawn protection in eggwars but why not just remove the spawn protection wouldnt that just make more sense?

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
A respawn timer would be nice as it could be used to help people who lag a lot after dying and stops the problem of people punching you off without you being able to do anything anout it. The spawn protection should be used as a way too prepare though and with a timer you have almost no chance of getting any item to help you fight. I think the best idea is when a player hits you their spawn protection goes away.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
THANK YOU!
This is exactly what i was going to say. (Pretty much)

Plus, i personnaly HATE respawn timers, they are horrible because you legit cant do anything about them breaking your egg because you are WAITING to come back to life.
This would be horrific to many players, just eatching your egg break for a mere 3 seconds until you cant so anything but try and run.

this is interesting i do hate the spawn protection in eggwars but why not just remove the spawn protection wouldnt that just make more sense?
Yes, but at the same time no.
Most people would want there to be no spawn protection because it would be easier to break an obby covered egg.

Then theres some people who like kill farming.
They would just stand behind the players spawn point and constantly kill them.

Maybe if after 5 deaths in the current game you would be playing you would get spawn protection. (But you cant jump off an edge, it has to be due to a lost PvP fight) but you cant jump off of an edge after they've hit you once.
A death where you get shot off should maybe count.

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I like the new respawn timer
Please do not comment on threads that have not been replied to for over 2 weeks or 14 days, as it is considered necroposting which is against the forum rules, as stated in rule 5.

5- No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 2 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived (does not include forum games or news threads).

You can read all of the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on wTBone's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom