Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DragonFire33

May 26, 2020
Almost every map in egg wars solo is made totaly differantly but quite a few are made so you can make a 5 block tower in the right place and jump onto others islands. This means that if someone has fly hacks or kill aura unless you get onto the snowy spruce map they can take out every egg in seconds by just eother using bridges and or flying around. The only hack that can really affect you after Your egg is gone is kill aura and if someones got it then no matter how far you are if your maxed out and they can only punch you, they will still win and youl loose the game. I know im going on too much here but the point im making is that islands on eggwars solos should be at least 20 blocks apart as this means islands are harder to get too and more spread out.

Kaasgaard

Novice Member
May 29, 2020
Nederland
I think it doesnt matter if its a 5 block tower or a 20 block tower. Hackers will be hackers and fly to every egg to destroy it

Cubecraft are currently working on a new/better anti cheat system!

Reactions: Vrachtschip

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
It does not matter as long as there is a hacker in the game Either two things, either he got ban or you are lucky and you kill him if you can.

xWhiteUwU

Novice Member
Jul 19, 2017
Belgium
That would make the map to large, and to long to play on, for exanmple if its op, people run around and you can never catch them if the map is to big. Solo maps are made to be a bit more onto each other, to force a fight, to make the game more fun!. Ofc hackers are annoying but the only way is just banning them, fixing the map wont change a thing.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom