Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
Could we have some form of reward for playing? I play egg wars a lot and would find it more rewarding if you could unlock cages or shop skins for free, as I don’t pay money.

Reactions: Samixly

Blqde

Jul 22, 2020
USA
I don't know which version this post was made for but on java edition you earn xp and points. I feel like this could be a very fun addition. Adding on, if there were achievement cage/skins that would be pretty cool. For example you could get a new cage for 100 wins, 500 wins, 1k wins, and so on.

Reactions: Monarky and keirah

Fqbian.

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
The Bear Woods!
Hi guys,
You’ll earn points and xp for playing EggWars. For each kill, egg break and win you’ll get different rewards (points or xp). After playing some games you will get Cubelets automatically. 5 normal = super, 5 super = uber (for obsidian ranks 4). You can get the cages out of the Cubelets.

When Cube is adding extra rewards, the player who play a lot on the server (3000+ wins for example) will unlock all the cages in no time. There will be no more challenge to get an uber.

-Fqbian

Fqbian.

Novice Member
Mar 3, 2021
The Bear Woods!
Hi guys,
You’ll earn points and xp for playing EggWars. For each kill, egg break and win you’ll get different rewards (points or xp). After playing some games you will get Cubelets automatically. 5 normal = super, 5 super = uber (for obsidian ranks 4). You can get the cages out of the Cubelets.

When Cube is adding extra rewards, the player who play a lot on the server (3000+ wins for example) will unlock all the cages in no time. There will be no more challenge to get an uber.

-Fqbian
Java players only ^

Monarky

Mar 4, 2021
youtube.com
Hi guys,

-Fqbian
I play on bedrock addition which have no reward for levelling up

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Top Bottom