Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should Enderpearls be in all egg wars game modes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheFastBowler

Forum Expert
Jul 26, 2016
India
hatrex.net
So I know you all campers would think this is a bad idea but camping is not the way to go. It is a strategy but it is probably the most annoying strategy you can use. I know I have personally camped a few times and it's not fun. It ruins the game experience for everyone else and it is a complete waste of time.
Now I have a solution for this and many people will not like it. Enderpearls need to be added in each and every game mode. Maybe not hardcore, but definitely in normal items. My recommendations for the pricing would be:
Normal Items: 50 Diamonds
Overpowered Items: 30 Diamonds
Hardcore Items: 64 Diamonds.
If this cannot be added, then camping should in itself not be allowed. I know all you rushers will all agree with me, let me know what you think about this. Since once a camper gets to the centre and collects enough diamonds, it's pretty much done. They buy the punch bow and make it close to impossible for you to get to them. Please tell me your thoughts and if this should be fixed.

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
If you want to get a camper just do a secure brigde to his island.

This idea is many times suggest and I don't like the idea over and over again. Enderpearls need to stay an Overpowered thing. Not something for Hardcore. But what you can do is:
As Mega said, you can also record him but don't forget to give warnings!

D

Deleted member 169486

Yes but it is hard to do so on Normal because the power bow does a lot of damage
Ender pearls may be the way to go :)
I have played lots of games with campers and I still get to there base. And plus with that the campers and just enderpearl away once you get there if you only have one.

Rojke

Jun 9, 2016
This idea is many times suggest and I don't like the idea over and over again. Enderpearls need to stay an Overpowered thing. Not something for Hardcore. But what you can do is:
Camping in team eggwar is allowed so does not make sense

Benta

Apr 14, 2016
In overpowered mode you can get a enderpearl for 64 diamonds so they have been added

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom