Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this arrow in-game?

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Not decidable/neutral

Votes: 2 11.8%

• Total voters

Tom25W

Nov 12, 2016
So as all of you know cubecraft added some arrows some time ago,and here I am with some more arrows.not too op of course but you will get explained why this is usefull but not op.

Levitation arrows

Wait before you write nono no! in the comments,hear me out.

Levitation arrows can be purchased with diamonds OR Emeralds,this is not in my interest.important is that they need to be expensive and exclusive.
The arrow has the effect levitation 1 for 3 seconds on it.
Why is this good?
Whenever players build to you,with securing blocks on the sides you can just let them fly 4 blocks up so you can shoot him with more arrows.Disadvantage for the affected enemy? Not exactly since he will fly upwards this arrow wont knock him off to the void.sounds unusefull? Imagine spending 5 arrowd with levitation on him, it can be countered with building a tower while in levitation,or he could fly to another position.If he cant do that then he is mostly dead.Fairly balanced since there are multipe ways of countering potions

Players cant apply this effect on themselves!

Last edited:

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Your idea has potential. People could use it to shoot themselves in the air and move around the map so that could be a nice sneaky way to get about. On the other hand, eggwars is notorious for having bow spammers, imagine someone with access to the levitation bows gets one lucky hit as you're building towards him, and the next thing you're failing into the void.
Good and bad points for them.

Reactions: MooTa
U

Unipotato

I like this. They are really fun in SkyWars already so I don't see why they wouldn't be in EggWars. +1 from me!

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't know... If you manage to get a good amount of them, you could kill someone purely by fall damage. Just keep pinging them and they will fly up high enough that they die when they fall. Also it will be harder to tell if someone is fly hacking or just using levitation.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
Your idea has potential. People could use it to shoot themselves in the air and move around the map so that could be a nice sneaky way to get about. On the other hand, eggwars is notorious for having bow spammers, imagine someone with access to the levitation bows gets one lucky hit as you're building towards him, and the next thing you're failing into the void.
Good and bad points for them.
If you are talking about shooting to the air and shooting them self that's not possible anymore. I tried it a few days ago.

MooTa

Dedicated Member
Jul 25, 2016
YouTube
As other said, fall damage is one of the issue. But I think that this will create a lot of false reports from the player who doesn't know about that arrow.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
So as all of you know cubecraft added some arrows some time ago,and here I am with some more arrows.not too op of course but you will get explained why this is usefull but not op.

Levitation arrows

Wait before you write nono no! in the comments,hear me out.

Levitation arrows can be purchased with diamonds OR Emeralds,this is not in my interest.important is that they need to be expensive and exclusive.
The arrow has the effect levitation 1 for 3 seconds on it.
Why is this good?
Whenever players build to you,with securing blocks on the sides you can just let them fly 4 blocks up so you can shoot him with more arrows.Disadvantage for the affected enemy? Not exactly since he will fly upwards this arrow wont knock him off to the void.sounds unusefull? Imagine spending 5 arrowd with levitation on him, it can be countered with building a tower while in levitation,or he could fly to another position.If he cant do that then he is mostly dead.Fairly balanced since there are multipe ways of countering potions

Players cant apply this effect on themselves!
Your idea could be great, with a little revamp. I do like this idea, and it should be really expensive, like emeralds expensive.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom