Votes: 3 100.0%
  • Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bud113

Jun 28, 2020
I have been playing cube craft for quite a while now and i mostly play sky wars. And ever since you've added sky wars mega that is pretty much all i play. I also really enjoy egg wars and thought that having egg wars mega could be really fun. It could be like sky wars mega but with eggs, and this seems like a very easy edition to make to the server. I'm sure many players would enjoy playing egg wars mega. Thank you for your time.

Reactions: CoolGamer113

CoolGamer113

Jun 30, 2020
Hey Bud113 I think this would be a really fun game mode. Just imagine 10 people trying to break your egg at once, but your whole team ambushes the incoming wave of players, and while they're respawning, everyone rushes in and the enemy is overwhelmed. And the middle would be very chaotic. I hope this gets added.

Curitx

Nov 19, 2020
This is a good suggestion, though I think they probably have other priorities.

Ma7mouD

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2019
Amman, Jordan
@Curitx Hey, Please No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

If you have any question feel free to start a conversation with me or any staff members.

- Locked 🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom