Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
Sorry but the new match stats box is a clear downgrade compared to before. I've put in dozens of hours into Egg Wars and was disappointed after several matches with the changes.

Downgrades:
1. It takes up too much screen space
2. It's in a slower to read screen position, and covers more valuable gameplay visibility
3. The dark background lowers visibility of game playing space.
4. The thin text on checkmarks and team names is ugly. There are FOUR different fonts used within the stats box now and it's ugly and less readable at-a-glance
5. Your own team is no longer indicated EDIT: it is, but in a very poor way (slightly thicker lettering on your teamname)
6. The red line numbers at the end of the box (bug?) obviously need to go
7. Advertising the server and match mode names throughout the actual match isnt a justifiable use of visual space. We know what we're playing.
8. There's too much of a gap between team names and # of players left, not an easy glance

Upgrades
1. Indicating which teams have how many players is good.

I would suggest something much closer to before with merely adding team player counts.

Superior previous style:

Inferior new style:

Last edited:

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
Necroposting is not allowed: No Necro-posting. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads
he is allowed to revive his own post.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Ohh i see. I’m just being stupid.
Ur a staff member and you let this guy get away with necroposting? Theres nothing that lets you revive your own thread. This is why im losing more and more respect for this excuse of a server. The mods are imbeciles, you cant fix bugs even after months, didn't make an anticheat until a few months ago and on top of all that your staff are hypocrites as they say that going on an alt while your main is banned isn't bannable then ban you. The bar is at your height and you can’t even reach it.

ElementThink

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
The Netherlands
Ur a staff member and you let this guy get away with necroposting? Theres nothing that lets you revive your own thread. This is why im losing more and more respect for this excuse of a server. The mods are imbeciles, you cant fix bugs even after months, didn't make an anticheat until a few months ago and on top of all that your staff are hypocrites as they say that going on an alt while your main is banned isn't bannable then ban you. The bar is at your height and you can’t even reach it.
1. I posted this before i was a staff member
2. This is allowed its called bumping your allowed to revive your own post twice.
3. bypassing a ban is not allowed and will always be punished.

D

Deleted member 469419

The mods are imbeciles
Por la palabra que estás usando, imagino que eres de habla hispana o que al menos dominas la lengua. Por favor, abstente de usar ese lenguaje contra el staff o contra cualquier otro miembro de la comunidad. Puedes ser sancionado desde una advertencia hasta una prohibición/ban del foro.

No obstante, el miembro del staff tenía razón, eso no era nada malo, y además, para tu información el "bypassing" está estrictamente prohibido de la Network.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Por la palabra que estás usando, imagino que eres de habla hispana. Por favor, abstente de usar ese lenguaje contra el staff o contra cualquier otro miembro de la comunidad. Puedes ser sancionado desde una advertencia hasta una prohibición/ban del foro.

No obstante, el miembro del staff tenía razón, eso no era nada malo, y además, para tu información el "bypassing" está estrictamente prohibido de la Network.
Nope english speaking and I really wouldnt care much if I get a ban it just proves that the staff cant take criticism.

D

Deleted member 469419

Nope english speaking and I really wouldnt care much if I get a ban it just proves that the staff cant take criticism.
Saying "imbeciles" which meaning is "moron" isn't criticism, is disrespecting someone although it is not something very awful to say.

Criticism would be without the "offence".

Reactions: Anthoken

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
1. I posted this before i was a staff member
2. This is allowed its called bumping your allowed to revive your own post twice.
3. bypassing a ban is not allowed and will always be punished.
1. I dont think you would have received helper right inbetween the time you commented that and me replying.
2. Nowhere does it say anything about reviving your own thread and evin if it is it’s an absolutely absurd rule. “Oh yeh this post I made in 2018 about a fixed issue needs to be revived”.
3. Well then why did BadPineappleBad get told he could use his alt after leaving his macro on accidentally? Who told him he could use his alt? Oh a mod replying to his ban apeal.

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
From forums rules section:

No more than 2 bump posts in a topic. A "bump post" is one that has no content and only serves to bring the topic up to the top of a category

You can go to and check it by yourself: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules
Sure it says it there but then you took that part out of context to the rest of the note i made on it. It’s stupid and for something that has been set in place it shouldn't be bumped back up due to irrelevancy.

ItzEnd3r

Forum Expert
Aug 18, 2019
Boulder
www.cubecraft.net
Two Things:
  • Do not argue with/harass staff. They work hard to keep the server running smoothly.
  • No pointless threads/posts. This includes posts unrelated to the topic, excessive bumping, derailing threads, etc.
Element wasnt a helper when his message was posted, and this is not on topic so please try to stay with the topic of the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

@Camezonda happy birthday.

You can't stop me because your page is private or something
Basketman wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday
Basketman wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday mister daily facts! 🥳
Top Bottom