Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

oreoeatsoreos

Apr 6, 2020
I really like eggwars it is fun and enjoyable. But I do still have suggestions I would like to add. DUOS.
1: Maps
Candy: I love the new candy like map you can easily rush into middle with 10 blocks and can get a lot of early eggs. diamonds are easy to get, but for campers this is not the right map for them. as well as no disadvantage spots on the map, because in all the other maps there is a spot on the map where your starting island is on the right or left. This causes you to have to build diagnaly which is slower and if you misplace blocks more blocks are needed.
9.25/10.

Spruce Trees: an average map really big middle, small starter islands, lots of disadvantage though. I like the big middle lots of PvP allowed, but most people don't come cause of the disadvantage spots making them too lazy to come as it's really far out as well as diagnaly building. Campers will like this cause you probably can't get to their base unnoticed as it is far out and it's all diagnaly building, and then they just knock you off.
5/10

Modern houses: No disadvantage spots, only 20-30 blocks out, flat and easy to PvP, multiple diamond generators. This map is nice but if you want to rush against stacked teams it becomes harder, as you the egg is 20 blocks behind the usual so then you never get unnoticed.
8/10.

Clam: I don't like it because there are disadvantage spots and the Rocky terrain gives bad PvP and difficulty moving around to find gens. the egg is also extra protected by the clams shell so TnT does not work. Yeah it's mainly problems with the terrain and map design.
4.5/10.

Toy: it's an average map I like the extra instrument that is connected to your base, because its good for PvP. the middle. is too crowded with stuff though. but the base island are good. the egg is slightly to the back too in this one.
6.5/10.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Created a flat creative world to build things in with my friends from school. Gimme suggestions for things to build 👀
Today marks an important and big milestone in my cubecraft career. Today I hit vip level 30. I am so excited to finally reach this milestone. Here is me in the lobby of my favorite game to celebrate this moment! (Plus I get to fly now and that is pretty cool).
13c86346-958a-4645-aafe-5b759968ac28.png
Tommy Boi wrote on Catss's profile.
Thank you for everything!
My branch box died so needed to buy another one haha. Before that, I told my mother that something special would happen but I didn't know what then I walked to my room to work on projects. Then everything connected to it died so I went to the store and bought it xD (also fire alarms and some other things.) (I think rendering videos starting to take a toll on my PC) Have a good rest of your day!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Typicaaal's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom