Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
Whenever my friend and I want to play egg wars, and we want to play pizza, it can sometimes take up to 20 minutes just for one of them to show up! This should be different. I think that every map should have 1 or two spots that only that map shows up. That way you never have to wait for a map. There will always be one there.

Reactions: Firewand

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
Whenever my friend and I want to play egg wars, and we want to play pizza, it can sometimes take up to 20 minutes just for one of them to show up! This should be different. I think that every map should have 1 or two spots that only that map shows up. That way you never have to wait for a map. There will always be one there.

I agree however if you have a rank you will be able to play what map you want using a selection device. It is one of the main reasons people purchase ranks.

PogoScot

Aug 9, 2016
I agree however if you have a rank you will be able to play what map you want using a selection device. It is one of the main reasons people purchase ranks.
Yeah, but there still has to be one. If you click on it it says pizza: 0 tea party: 6

Firewand

Oct 19, 2016
My iphone 8
how? I have a rank but i dont know how to do that
If you want specific directions:
Walk forward until you bump into something, then turn either left or right then right or left click on the guy in leather dyed armour and it will show you the map selection ( sorry I can't remember whether it is left or right click)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom