Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see this map appear on Egg Wars Solo?

• Total voters
Nov 14, 2016
I adore Egg Wars and wanted to be on the Cubecraft builder team, but i didnt have discord at the time, or the technology i do now (i was denied). So i figured i would try again, as well as make this map. :) -Shulk

Reactions: Injunction

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
1: suggest making the top of tower Diamond gen a lvl 3 or Lvl 1 Emerald
2: add more space to the areas its way to easy to knock people off
3: i would suggest this to be a Speed Eggwars Map since the islands are that close to each other

do not requests locks in less you are the owner of the thread thank you

only owners of the thread can request a lock

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
TBH this needs a ton more detail imo.
The map is called gears, dont you think the theme should go with the player islands aswell? The player islands right now look like they have nothing to do with gears.

The player islands are also to small for Pvp and just in general. 1 little shot with a punch bow and you are done. Make it bigger!

y u gotta make me look at that seizure screen. y u do dis.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
You can no longer sumbit maps because they were closed by @Efcluke94

This is true, @Efcluke94 has closed the ''Submit a map'' session.

Although you can't submit a map anymore, let others give their opinions.

Do not requests locks in less you are the owner of the thread thank you, only owners of the thread can request a lock

This is not true, everybody can request a lock and everybody is allowed to request a lock. You don't have to be the ''Owner'' of the thread to request a lock.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
This is not true, everybody can request a lock and everybody is allowed to request a lock. You don't have to be the ''Owner'' of the thread to request a lock.
actually you do because the thread could still be useful and the owner could still want more feedback then a couple of comments

Nov 14, 2016
Thanks for the feedback, i will be working on it. Even if he didn't want maps now, i could still make one for the next time they ask for maps to be sent in.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
do not requests locks in less you are the owner of the thread thank you
only owners of the thread can request a lock
No anyone can request a thread lock... lock @staff .-.
actually you do because the thread could still be useful and the owner could still want more feedback then a couple of comments
It just notifys staff that the thread can be looked at.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
You should post screenshots, it's nice to have shots just laid out in front of you rather than constantly clicking through a video.

I think the map's ok, it could use a lot more detail on the stone part that circles the inner tower. It's basically just a flat surface, looks like it's there for the sake of being there.

The towers on the team islands are very dull and undetailed, they look like you built them in 10 seconds, you could try expanding the size of the team islands a lot and then making the tower an actual tower that you can go inside etc.

Keep at it, could be a very good map. Just try to make your map look unique, this looks a lot like Castle from Skywars but made into an Eggwars map.

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
Thanks for the feedback, i will be working on it. Even if he didn't want maps now, i could still make one for the next time they ask for maps to be sent in.
when you apply for builder they ask for pictures or videos showing them your creations to see your style and stuff and how good of a builder you are may i suggest editing it to the best you can and when you apply for builder using that build as an example of your skills ^^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Shainted's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
GiGaGekkies wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd
qKhalidd wrote on Kazwa's profile.