Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

dentoffe

Oct 21, 2016
My suggestion is to actually move all the servers to 1.11.2 and then just have 2 modes 1.8 mode and 1.9+ pvp mode like on the PvP server. Why will this benefit: No longer need to support protocols for 2 server versions. Ability to use updated software of spigot instead of old software (1.8 hasn't been updated for more then 2 years now)

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
My suggestion is to actually move all the servers to 1.11.2 and then just have 2 modes 1.8 mode and 1.9+ pvp mode like on the PvP server. Why will this benefit: No longer need to support protocols for 2 server versions. Ability to use updated software of spigot instead of old software (1.8 hasn't been updated for more then 2 years now)
Why would this matter the plugin are find as they are.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
It is fine now, yes it is annoying restarting mc, but it does not take very long to do that.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
There are a lot of reasons you wouldn't want to play 1.8 on a 1.9 server noteably being that bows have a different arc, you can't block with a sword, many times recreating 1.8 pvp just goes horribly with a slight delay still remaining so hat you can't jitter or axes are op, and of course different armor values.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Old Picture a friend did when I did Roblox videos hahah. I think this thumbnail never got used but I still like this art style:D
20210306_172301.png
Evaluatiefout wrote on Frontlane's profile.
chipi chipi chapa chapa
Top Bottom