Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
Hi, I would just like to suggest some unique egg wars kits. The kits we have are very basic and I would like to suggest some! Here is a few I have in mind
1. The Pusher (1 stick with knock back)
2. The Warrior (1 wooden sword and leather chestplate)
3. The demmolitionist (2 TNT)
4. The Quick start (10 iron)
Please leave your suggestions, I would like to hear your thoughts ^-^

Reactions: NINJAT0M789

AceMelinda

Apr 29, 2020
i could see quick start doing well you could also call it banker but for op mode the warrior wouldn't do very well

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
i could see quick start doing well you could also call it banker but for op mode the warrior wouldn't do very well
Though I do agree that warrior is almost useless in op mode it is pretty good at hardcore. This is just my opinion though just reply if you want to share yours ^-^

Cameron2006c2

May 17, 2020
I feel like the pusher would be a little OP considering a punch 1 bow which is basically the equivalent of that is 25 diamonds worth. The rest seem good though!
I see what u mean the main reason why I thought of pusher was to give players a chance when they respawn but I guess it is a bit op <.<

MetalStick

Jul 12, 2018
I don't think it would be good to add the pusher and warrior kit. but other kits are nice

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom