Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

HOGWARTSWIZARD

Oct 16, 2016
Hello everyone, I have been playing on Cubecraft for a few years now, and I have noticed something about eggwars. The obsidian is so cheap!!! I think they should make it more expensive so that it is easier to break beds. Thanks!!!

Willet The Skillet

Sep 8, 2016
Hello everyone, I have been playing on Cubecraft for a few years now, and I have noticed something about eggwars. The obsidian is so cheap!!! I think they should make it more expensive so that it is easier to break beds. Thanks!!!
actually the obsidian is fairly expensive at the beginning of the game. In op its 3 per piece, in normal its 10 per, in hardcore its like 25 per or something. Overall i think the prices are fair. -1

Oct 29, 2017
I agree with HOGWARTSWIZARD. Obsidian should be part of late game. If people just stack up on obsidian in the beginning, it makes it hard for people to run in and rush, which is a big part of the Egg Wars mini-game. The beginning of Egg Wars should be about defending and buying basic items, as if people even coat their egg with 1 layer of obsidian, a player will have to take the time to buy a diamond pick, which makes the game last longer, makes everything more stressful, and, in my opinion, makes the game a little less fun. Isn't that what it's about? I don't know, just my opinion.

Reactions: OnePointEight.exe

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I disagree with this thread for two reason.

It takes a long time to get 50 gold in normal mode and 125 gold in hardcore mode. In OP mode, there are pickaxes that can break obsidian in about 1 second. If prices were raised, obby would be almost non-existent in hardcore mode (It pretty much is already) and on normal mode all the eggs would be gone by the time people have enough to buy the obby.

Why make it easier to break eggs? In almost every game I play I can get two-three eggs without them having enough for obsidian (or I guess just not buying it). Also once people have obby, all you have to do to eliminate them is kill them, go near their egg, surround yourself in blocks, then start breaking the egg. They can not break it in time to stop you from getting their egg.

Reactions: Willet The Skillet

Ayroh

It would also make it so it's that much harder for you to obsidian yourself in by their egg, to get their egg... I don't think anyone is thinking about that.

Reactions: Willet The Skillet
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
GiGaGekkies wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday
vanilla extract is the definition of clickbait ONG
Top Bottom