Not open for further replies.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Yall this is a little thread for anyone coming here for Egg Wars. Here are the basics.

1. If you were banned go to Appeals lower down then here, or try contacting the staff that banned you
  2. 2- Please do not make threads "Teamers" or "Hackers" I beg you report them in our report section you will not find any luck here.
  3. Please be respectful of peoples thoughs and opinions.
  4. Give Positive feedback mean feedback is discouraged!
  5. Grammer!
  6. Please do not make threads trying to copy other servers current version of Egg Wars/Bed Wars its 99% not going to happen.
  7. Joke Threads are ok but please do not make them just to waste our time or try and make us watch a video thats clickbate for funny or money purposes
  8. Metioning of how other servers run things is not nessesary.
  9. Do not necro-post
  10. Do not argue in a thread or send multipule messages in a row (No un-friendly arguments) (You may state opionons but dont go to far!)
  11. Please if you have a problem with a map or there is a problem with it in general we love those threads
  12. Do not ask for a Seasonal Map to be a Normal Map because that could be to much work and why?
  13. Please do not post inapropriet posts we have many children among us

This will and can be edited for future purposes

Do you guys want this to become the future list of yes'es and no's of Egg Wars let me know :D

Last Edit 4/7/17 3:12

Last edited:

Professor_Pork

Aug 15, 2016
I do not like number 10. It could sometimes be a debate and you are not really staff. They do not have to follow the rules of this. They DO have to follow the rules of staff though. I like the idea though, I hope a staff makes one of these.

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com
I don't know about it being the official eggwars thread since it doesn't really cover eggwars, just the basic rules for the server.. but here are some tips to improving your OP.

1) Link them the appeals page
4) Not all "mean" comments are bad. Some will allow you see what needs to be changed. Criticism can be good at times.
5) *Grammar
9) Link them to the official rules thread
10) Debates can get pretty heated and a little unfriendly (I remember when @Camezonda and I, before becoming staff members, were throwing our opinion on a thread and though it seems like we were at each others throat, that's how I got to liked him as a person)
11) Link them to the bug reports thread
12) * inappropriate

The others are alright, won't go into details with them but can be improved.
Good effort ♡

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't know about it being the official eggwars thread since it doesn't really cover eggwars, just the basic rules for the server.. but here are some tips to improving your OP.

1) Link them the appeals page
4) Not all "mean" comments are bad. Some will allow you see what needs to be changed. Criticism can be good at times.
5) *Grammar
9) Link them to the official rules thread
10) Debates can get pretty heated and a little unfriendly (I remember when @Camezonda and I, before becoming staff members, were throwing our opinion on a thread and though it seems like we were at each others throat, that's how I got to liked him as a person)
11) Link them to the bug reports thread
12) * inappropriate

The others are alright, won't go into details with them but can be improved.
Good effort ♡

Lock plz

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I would also suggested some more

-If you ever see any rule breaking in the forums please contact a staff member via PM before it's too late!
-If you are making a thread but you are only expecting positive ones, just don't make it
-If you need help on anything you may contact the right person for it

Maybe even adding a little section called English, Spanish and Dutch with Staff members under it? So It's not like a member typing Spanish to an English staff member.

Reactions: _The13thDoctor_
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom