Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I personally have encountered the same issue SO many times. There are plenty of selfish idiots out there and the "pickup priority" thing is really annoying.

However, I think what you are suggesting might not be easy to code (i mean i could do it in vanilla but still). They can probably get it done, and I think its a decent suggestion.

Another possibility I thought of is that if there are multiple people in pickup range of an item, the item is recoded so it picks a random one instead of going to the same person every time.
Its worse when they afk ive run into countless players that afk the diamonds

TheMilkmanGamer

Aug 9, 2016
I stated a few days ago that it's a "bug" in minecrafts' side, Cubecraft will not be able to fix it with plugins as far as I know.

Hmmm, maybe make them into unpickupable items and then have each of the items find a random player in a 1 block radius and then delete the item and edit the players inventory?? Sounds a little extreme to me but it might work.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Hmmm, maybe make them into unpickupable items and then have each of the items find a random player in a 1 block radius and then delete the item and edit the players inventory?? Sounds a little extreme to me but it might work.
That will probably cause a lot of lag considering the amounts of games playing simultaneously, On small scale that *could* work, I'm not seeing it happening though.

TheMilkmanGamer

Aug 9, 2016
That will probably cause a lot of lag considering the amounts of games playing simultaneously, On small scale that *could* work, I'm not seeing it happening though.
Oh lol. Never thought about that but it seems code intensive and would probably be impractical. If cubecraft can't fix it with plugins I guess we have to just live with it. :/

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom