Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you wanna get a lvl 4 generator BRO?

• Total voters

xbri

Feb 9, 2016
It would be so Op for Hardcore And Normal type of items. In Overpowered Mode, it could be a great idea! "Maybe".

Action

Apr 27, 2016
what about overpowered mode and hardcore mode would really ruin these gamemodes as overpowered you would be able to get full diamond quite quick and also be able to get quite a few enderpearls, hardcore mode wouldn't really work for as diamonds are useless.if the upgrade was 1 stack of diamonds I would be ok but for overpowered mode it would be just crazy.for that reason

MrTokay

Jul 4, 2016
Jon's house
www.cubecraft.net
I think it would be too OP because a bow could be bought RIGHT OFF YOUR DEATH. This would make a late game egg destroy almost impossible, because by the time you got there, the opponent would have bow.

A possible way of avoiding this is making it so ridiculously overpriced that by the time you get it, its not stupid anymore (2 stacks of diamonds?)

EnderDunn95

May 7, 2016
I feel like if they were to add A lv. 4 it would have to be the OP mode. If you got A lvl. 4 it would really change the way Eggwars is played. many people like the way eggwars is now!

Derpy_Mario

Jun 13, 2016
GUYS I JUST FOUND OUT THE SEOMWHONE STOLL THE NAME EGGWARS FROM CUBECRAFT ITS FROM MC.ORIGINS.COM THEY MADE A GAME JUST LIKE OUR CUBECRAFT WORLD COPYRIGHT WE HAVE TO ACT FAST HERE IS THE LINK TO THE YOUTUBE VIDEO
dont mind to thumbnail guys

Thomas5200

Apr 2, 2016
This is a horrible idea. People already get overpowered enough with level 3 diamond generators. Level four would make games last much longer. People would have multiple extra sets of armour and many god apples.

AcidKirby

Jun 7, 2016
Planet Pop Star
discord.gg
i don't really know if this is a good idea since it has it's good sides and less good sides so i'm not so sure about this one..
If ever they add a lvl 4 it would have to be upgradable at mid only.
with this then it would be a yes for me.. because i guess people could fight for it? and then there won't be people "camping" at their island with a lvl 4 dia gen.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Muhh's profile.
:3
qKhalidd wrote on Shamel's profile.
happy birthday!
qKhalidd wrote on deoxyq's profile.
happy birthday!
Reesle wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday, Deoxyq!! 🎂🎈