Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

do you wanna get a lvl 4 generator BRO?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 156608

Guys My idea = a eggwars diamond generator lvl 4 and now you thinking why? My answord = as the anemy come than can you got fast 20 diamond and make full Iron armor

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I don't think they will add this. Eggwars had an updated not so long ago. If this would be added, it would be in the next Eggwars update. (or in the summer update?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! : P )

Orangeric88

Forum Expert
Apr 22, 2016
Planet Orange
www.cubecraft.net
If this ever got added, camping would become even more op as it is now. 20 diamonds of the start.. That's a lot, people you could buy 2 maxed out diamond pixaxes on normal mode. Good Luck breaking there egg with that. In op mode, the generator will be OP..

sorry but -1 or me.

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
I think egg wars is just fine as is, and the a diamond generator producing 20 diamonds is way too overpowered. The game would go forever.

Sannne

Apr 18, 2016
The only thing they maybe can change is the capacity of the generator in my opinion. But only in OP mode. A lvl 4 diamond generator will only cause more camping.

TheMagicalGamer0

Jul 3, 2016
If this ever got added, camping would become even more op as it is now. 20 diamonds of the start.. That's a lot, people you could buy 2 maxed out diamond pixaxes on normal mode. Good Luck breaking there egg with that. In op mode, the generator will be OP..

sorry but -1 or me.
lol

ThatHurtsBabe

Jun 29, 2016
I do not like the idea, in my opinion; eggwars now going well.
If there was a generator on level 4, when you were to attack the enemy it would be full iron and would be impossible!
And games would be longer also.
You have not mentioned how many diamonds would need to upgrade the generator
Depends on the amount of diamonds you need, I might change my mind.
This is my opinion so far.
A greeting.

D

Deleted member 15612

-1, It's just too op, the game would never end

AmazingPvP

Jul 4, 2016
Guys My idea = a eggwars diamond generator lvl 4 and now you thinking why? My answord = as the anemy come than can you got fast 20 diamond and make full Iron armor
A diamond generator lvl 4 could be in the overpowered version don't get me wrong. But if your on a huge map with lots of generators like tea party or nightmare you could be loaded with diamonds. This idea is just too Op and i think it would get rid of Egg Wars players.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
Top Bottom