Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kits and abilites should be able to be bought with vanity points or normal points

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smurf

Mar 23, 2016
Maybe ALL kits and abilites can be bought with normal points and vanity points because its so hard to get 10,000 normal points for the last egg wars ability. This way it encourages players to buy a rank to get kits and abilites faster.

Seggestions for egg wars abilites
Wind Gust-chance to get knockback one.
Spontaneous Combustion-chance to light your attacker on fire.
Pick Pocket-chance to get 2 ore from a kill (2 iron,2 gold,2 diamond,2 emerald) more you upgrade it the more ore you get.
Potion shot-Chane you will shoot a negative potion affect arrow.
Disarmor-Chance to take off one of you attackers armor.

TheQueenWaddle

Dedicated Member
Jan 3, 2016
Considering the word "vanity" deals with appearance and cosmetics, I think it should stick with points.
Knockback I think is fine, but the chance has to be very low. And a message should pop up so it's not mistaken for hacking.
Fire is too overpowered. There's no way to put yourself out on many maps.
Pick Pocket I like, but the pick should only be available from what the victim had.
Potion Shot is fine.
Disarmor should put the armor into the guy's inventory, and a message should also pop up for this one too. Or maybe not, and just force the guy to be observant.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
Maybe ALL kits and abilites can be bought with normal points and vanity points because its so hard to get 10,000 normal points for the last egg wars ability. This way it encourages players to buy a rank to get kits and abilites faster.

Pick Pocket-chance to get 2 ore from a kill (2 iron,2 gold,2 diamond,2 emerald) more you upgrade it the more ore you get.
I think that having the option to buy ranks with vanity points would be amazing. I personally don't have a rank so I couldn't use it yet, but your right. It would encourage people to buy ranks. As for the new abilities, I think all but potion shot and wind gust are too over powered. The wind gust would have to be an extremely low percent, like 8 percent at max level, but the potion-shot seems really nice. They added an item on most maps for lighting people on fire, so I don't think spontaneous combustion is good. The pick pocket would just encourage farm killings and disarmor is just way too over power. Great suggestions though!

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
I don't like the use of vanity points for kits, and abilities.

I think disarmour should ONLY be in OP as the armour is just too darn OP.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I don't like the use of vanity points for kits, and abilities.

I think disarmour should ONLY be in OP as the armour is just too darn OP.
I think it is too op for op mode. Imagine if you are full diamond and someone comes up and smacks your diamond chestplate right off you. You wouldn't be expecting it, and the next thing you know, you are dead because of sharp V sword.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
@TheJeroen I need that meme again.
73666184.jpg

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands

Maybe CubeCraft can add a feature so people with rank can make their vanity points to normal like 100 vanity points -> 50 points

Smurf

Mar 23, 2016
thanks for the ideas guys and i like the exchange idea
100 vanity points for 50 normal points
maybe their is a staff listening somewhere
And also i think they should add emerald gens to every map

Nqnja

Novice Member
Dec 1, 2016
Netherlands
thanks for the ideas guys and i like the exchange idea
100 vanity points for 50 normal points
maybe their is a staff listening somewhere
And also i think they should add emerald gens to every map
I think CubeCraft will listen to us!! Happy with the idea ranked players maybe can change their vanity points into normal points!

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
Against the EULA or not, I doubt this will get added. Points are meant to be earned through competing in games. The more points you earn the better kits/abilities you can purchase.

Converting vanity points, which are distributed based on your rank is just adding a "pay to win" feature into the game, which of course is against the EULA.

If you require a high amount of points then play and win and kill more often :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
Top Bottom