JellyFish01

Apr 2, 2024
They took it too seriously. What an Egg
312321.png

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
They took it too seriously. What an EggView attachment 229573
Not only do they take it seriously, they have someone competent handling the defense based on the pyramid shape, which is a rare trait to find among players who focus on defense. Regardless of how good they are/were at pvp, you have just encountered absolute pros when it comes to building bases and defenses. 10/10 Defense, though I usually like 'em smaller.

I don't know why but Mangrove is just perfect map for big defences! 😂

View attachment 229575
As much as I enjoy a good defensive approach and a long game I think you may have just commited a war- no, a crime against the human race. And all other races and species out there.

This defense alone is reason enough to reopen the concentration camps in germany and put you and your entire bloodline and ancestry inside of them to make sure this abomination permanently leaves the gene pool and does not spread within the human race. Or any other race or species.

I can not even begin to describe what kind of sick and twisted individual you have to be to build a defense like that, I do not even think there are enough words in all existing languages to describe the degree of sickness, twist, derangement and pure evil that thing in your head that you dare call a brain needs to have inside of it to not only come up with this, but force your poor body to make it.

This is the reason aliens choose not to interact with us, they are scared this will spread.

I wish you all the worst, I would describe what that means in detail, but that would probably get me banned from the forums.

Although considering the severity of this situation I'd not be suprised to receive a DM from the cubecraft owners themselves with an explicit permission to describe the acts I'd like to unleash upon you along with the means to actually do it.

Even Satan, God, Odin, Zeus, and all other deities, angels, demons, ghosts, primordials and gods can not comprehend what kind of individual you have to be to build this. Or the degree of what you deserve for creating this.

I hope your entire bloodline suffers in whatever equivalent of afterlife you happen to believe or not believe in.

The worst part of this isn't even the chests, its the fact I can clearly see obsidian and ancient debris under the chests. You are sick.

Look, at this point a pickaxe is completely useless, that’s where the tnt comes in
The TNT will merely get rid of the first layer of this thing. I think we need nukes for this one, though probably even that won't help.

Reactions: TheOrderOfSapphire

Loskol

Aug 30, 2023
Finland
Not only do they take it seriously, they have someone competent handling the defense based on the pyramid shape, which is a rare trait to find among players who focus on defense. Regardless of how good they are/were at pvp, you have just encountered absolute pros when it comes to building bases and defenses. 10/10 Defense, though I usually like 'em smaller.

As much as I enjoy a good defensive approach and a long game I think you may have just commited a war- no, a crime against the human race. And all other races and species out there.

This defense alone is reason enough to reopen the concentration camps in germany and put you and your entire bloodline and ancestry inside of them to make sure this abomination permanently leaves the gene pool and does not spread within the human race. Or any other race or species.

I can not even begin to describe what kind of sick and twisted individual you have to be to build a defense like that, I do not even think there are enough words in all existing languages to describe the degree of sickness, twist, derangement and pure evil that thing in your head that you dare call a brain needs to have inside of it to not only come up with this, but force your poor body to make it.

This is the reason aliens choose not to interact with us, they are scared this will spread.

I wish you all the worst, I would describe what that means in detail, but that would probably get me banned from the forums.

Although considering the severity of this situation I'd not be suprised to receive a DM from the cubecraft owners themselves with an explicit permission to describe the acts I'd like to unleash upon you along with the means to actually do it.

Even Satan, God, Odin, Zeus, and all other deities, angels, demons, ghosts, primordials and gods can not comprehend what kind of individual you have to be to build this. Or the degree of what you deserve for creating this.

I hope your entire bloodline suffers in whatever equivalent of afterlife you happen to believe or not believe in.

The worst part of this isn't even the chests, its the fact I can clearly see obsidian and ancient debris under the chests. You are sick.

The TNT will merely get rid of the first layer of this thing. I think we need nukes for this one, though probably even that won't help.

Omw.jpg

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

After being away for more than a year, I'm returning to Cubecraft. I've really missed the community. Feel free to say hi if you spot me on Discord or the server. :)
RobinDn wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy Birthday
Apparently I'm getting reports that server routing is broken in some countries. One of my friends (he's from Kuwait) got redirected to Asian servers and got higher ping as a result. He has better ping in EU than in Asia. Could you guys look into it? Thanks
I really do hope that things will be better this month.

Noooooooooooooooooo-
I had a similar idea, I had already collected all the screenshots and informations- noooooo-
1000078266.jpg
Top Bottom