Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
I love egg wars, easily my favourite game on Minecraft.
It was the first game I ever played on Cubecraft, and call me biased, but also the best.
I did take some inspiration from egg wars suggestions to think of this game mode.
Egg Rush is a fast-paced version on egg wars, designed to provide a game mode that doesn't take between 10 minutes to 2 1/2 hours to complete.
One of my biggest pet peeves in egg wars is people camping/ running to try and drag a game out longer.
So I thought to myself about all the things that would need to be changed to make games quicker and here they are.
If anyone has anything they are confused about or would like to add/remove just let me know and I'll try to justify my reasoning.
- Shrinking world border that stops at centre island (pushes people to mid to fight after a few minutes)
- Villagers that die on your island just before border shrinks
- Normal or OP villager at mid (encourage people to stay at mid and not run)
- Gens at base have a capped level (must go to mid to keep getting better gear)
- Islands are closer together
- Smaller teams or less total players
- Kits that encourage rushing (blocks, food, pickaxes, swords)
Any other suggestions?
I think this could have potential but definitely needs input from the community.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
The big problem with this is how to make it an actual playable game. For example - the world border shrinking. How would that work if your egg is still not destroyed?

I like the idea though. :P

ITZyourBOYMO

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2016
let say there spawn is breaking then they have to go mid sooo the othere people would tooo mid is safe zone

ITZyourBOYMO

Novice Member
Oct 31, 2016
or they have to go mid sooo it will be qick match everone have to go mid after 5m bec there spawn is braking

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
YounB egg will be destroyed when the world starts shrinking. Encourages players to break eggs quickly.
Then there would be no point in protecting your egg because it'll get destroyed anyways.

N

Nikboo

I'm sorry but I don't support the idea that much. The whole point of the game is to break eggs and kill people. If most eggs would be broken when the world border shrinks, then what would be the point of the game being called 'Eggwars'. It would just be an elongated mode of skywars.

LamiPress

Jun 25, 2016
the world border will destroy it too soo getting to mid more pvp
I'm sorry but I don't support the idea that much. The whole point of the game is to break eggs and kill people. If most eggs would be broken when the world border shrinks, then what would be the point of the game being called 'Eggwars'. It would just be an elongated mode of skywars.

To be honest i think you're right

Reactions: Nikboo

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I like mostly everything you just said, EXCEPT the fact of having fewer players. I love playing with a lot of people and I want a map where there could be 50-100 players :)

So right now I'm making a map but since I'm not a great builder it will probably suck a lot lol :P

:D

Dreym

Oct 9, 2016
United Kingdom
Essentially it will be like skywars with generators but a forced fight at mid at the end, but a small period of time (when you have your egg) that you can respawn.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday
Reesle wrote on Fodjdkd999's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you need help with something, feel free to DM me or a staff member! :D
Reesle wrote on jtdogzone6843's profile.
Welcome to the Forums!! :)
UncleSpect wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Cool member appreciation moment!:D 💙
Top Bottom