Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GabrielFoxerd

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2018
when you get egg armour kit and the game is overpowered you should receive leather armour protection IV.
I have seen people who have this kit when the game is overpowered and they do not change the armor, so they dead with two hits.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
when you get egg armour kit and the game is overpowered you should receive leather armour protection I.
I have seen people who have this kit when the game is overpowered and they do not change the armor, so they dead with two hits.
It’s their own fault they chose to not buy prot V I think armor, I dont see why this should be changed.

Dohaa

Nov 27, 2016
Tbh, they should have kits for each type, but that will be hard to add

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
All kits have their own uses in the different gamemodes. Also, with the changes made to some of the kits, I'm sure that some kits will be seen more often and some less often. There have been a few suggestions like this one throughout the years. Though, at this time, I feel that if it is going to be OP, then just plan on having to buy new armor.

Reactions: Keanu

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
when you get egg armour kit and the game is overpowered you should receive leather armour protection IV.
Is not your problem if he is low inteligent :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom