Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
that's why I asked him and not you.

I talk to tests, not only with words
Which can be done in a conversation. Anyways, helpers do lock useless reports so that the mods+ can do the rest of the reports. Also, the reason why helpers cannot ban is because the sr. mod+ evaluates them to see if they deserve the position mod or not. This is because CCG wants to choose the best of contestants to be a staff member in the team. If helpers were allowed to ban, who knows how many false bans there could be? It may take time to unban people and work something out with the helper. Plus, if helpers were allowed to ban, there wouldn't be a need for the helper rank at all.

Pablolh75

Dec 28, 2015
I do not want to be a mod, but suppose you if you want to be it

and if you want you can look at my reports so you can see how clear are all my videos regarding hackers

D

Deleted member 169486

Look, You can record and report hackers. If it take's time for them to get answered tag staff. Keep doing that every so often until it gets answered.

@LilNugget lock before this gets out of hand and even more off topic?

LilNugget

Dedicated Member
Jun 21, 2016
McDonalds
Thread is getting off topic.
Our report system is pretty good as is, and we try to get reports done. We have so many, it could be awhile before we actually get to yours.
Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom