Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Hi, Instead of using the Windows Pleb-video Maker, or spending a fortune on high quality editors, use Blender. It's a 3D editor, but it comes with a good video editor. Install it and Google "Blender VSE" and there you have it.

RynezDev

Forum Professional
Dec 1, 2015
test
Hi, Instead of using the Windows Pleb-video Maker, or spending a fortune on high quality editors, use Blender. It's a 3D editor, but it comes with a good video editor. Install it and Google "Blender VSE" and there you have it.
You can edit videos with blender??!!
OMG Ty

Reactions: Ping Ether

killerwild

Jul 12, 2016
Northern Ireland

All you need to do is put the video into an editing software then publish it. What's the point in getting something else when you have something that's simple and effective to use?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You can edit videos with blender??!!
OMG Ty
Y
All you need to do is put the video into an editing software then publish it. What's the point in getting something else when you have something that's simple and effective to use?
It's not something else. It's a full fledged video editor inside of a 3D modeler, even thought the two functions are completely separate.

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
Hey, you can use windows movie maker, but if I use camtasia. It's a paid editing software, but it's very good.
i used to use camtasia but now movie maker (btw i have the cracked one) also camtasia is not compatible with obs so no
Gonna try it out soonTM

Last edited:
Reactions: Ping Ether

IsLegit

Apr 28, 2015
Northern Ireland
I personally use Premiere Pro but I wouldn't recommend it as it costs a fortune.. and eh the "other" way is complicated. :^)

Someone said movie maker, I agree with them, great editing software.

As for filmora.. it's essentially a virus, it runs in background and swallows your ram and disk doing non essential tasks like checking for updates 24/7

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Adobe after effects...
After effects isn't for video editing, premier pro is ;P (1 of the reasons being, you can't put multiple clips on 1 layer on after effects and on premier pro you can. So if you used after effects to edit, you could end up with 20+ layers easily when on premier pro it could be done with 1-5 (Depending how you record/edit your videos).

On Topic: To record hackers, Camtasia 30 day trial is what I used to record and edit, OBS would be good too (I haven't used it, but I assume it is good since I've seen good feedback on it) and then edit the video in camtasia or premier pro, GeForce Expereince ShadowPlay is amazing if you have a GTX graphics card cause it allows you to record your gameplay in 60fps and it works neatly with adobe premier pro. (Bare in mind, in premier pro you can render out 60 fps on any clip/the whole video, but in camtasia, the max would be 24-30 fps for the whole video. I have no idea on OBS but I think that is around 60).

cocai

Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2013
dubai
sony vegas pro is one of the best softwares for editing. it is quite expensive, and im not saying you should do this but there are ways to get it for free. just look it up on youtube.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom