Status
Not open for further replies.

ItzJqlmer

Dedicated Member
Sep 18, 2018
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Hello,

I was playing eggwars today and when you upgrade a generator it looks like this:
upload_2020-5-16_12-25-31.png

My friend asked me: " level 2? " I replied yes level 2 gold and iron gen. My suggestion is to edit the messages to this:
_EliteTra had upgraded one of your Gold generators to level 2!

If this would be implemented you know what level the gens are at that moment. Also you can gather the right resources, diamond or gold for the next level.

It is a small suggestion though, let me know your thoughts!

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Yes!
And now we're on topic, why not specify which one obviously not with a number but if the gen was on mid or on an island and then the colour of that island.
I don't have the feeling that this will be messy but rather handy!
Also, could you add a poll? I like voting yes.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Yes!
And now we're on topic, why not specify which one obviously not with a number but if the gen was on mid or on an island and then the colour of that island.
I don't have the feeling that this will be messy but rather handy!
Also, could you add a poll? I like voting yes.
I'm afraid this would be a very bad addition.
In stacked games when you are on your own and your teammates are a bunch of random gen-sitters, the last thing you want them to know is what island you're camping at. As soon as they read the chat message they'll be on their way to sit on your gens and take everything.

Lozora

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
The Netherlands
Hello,

I was playing eggwars today and when you upgrade a generator it looks like this:
View attachment 164841

My friend asked me: " level 2? " I replied yes level 2 gold and iron gen. My suggestion is to edit the messages to this:
_EliteTra had upgraded one of your Gold generators to level 2!

If this would be implemented you know what level the gens are at that moment. Also you can gather the right resources, diamond or gold for the next level.

It is a small suggestion though, let me know your thoughts!

I agree Jqlmer! This is a good addition. It will defenitely improve the game in a positive way. It will make the game more clear and easier to play. I Feel kinda dumb I've never thought of this by myself :p

Georgesatchy

Apr 3, 2020
United Kingdom
I'm afraid this would be a very bad addition.
In stacked games when you are on your own and your teammates are a bunch of random gen-sitters, the last thing you want them to know is what island you're camping at. As soon as they read the chat message they'll be on their way to sit on your gens and take everything.
Realistically you shouldn't be hiding from your teammates in a game of eggwars...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
Top Bottom