Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What is your opinion about my suggestion?

• Could be implemented, not a must tho.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't mind seeing this being added.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Hello everyone!

As my suggestion is quite simple, I'll keep it short. Change the bossgame "the maze" from minerware.
(If you dont know what "the maze" is:
''We have a brand new Boss Game to challenge your skills; the MAZE!
Each maze is randomly generated, with blocks of Gold hidden around them. You'll need to race around the maze and collect as many as possible before the time runs out. Each time a block of Gold is collected, it moves!
Normal mode puts players in a twisting and turning hedge maze, so keep your eyes peeled for a glimpse of gold shining through those leaves. Hard mode steps the difficulty up a notch, with players now trapped within a decaying stone labyrinth!'' -Update Thread
Hey stupid lad why schould this super duper @Anmazing (badum pss) game be changed????!?!?!?!?!1
• Sentinel doesn't detect X-Ray-hacks (Correct me if I'm wrong) and there are quite a lot people using X-Ray texture packs.
• You can gain an advantage if your pc is good if you enable "fancy" in video settings.
• It's pure about luck and 0 about skill. (Except you need to know how WASD (or whatever keys you've) work)
• It's pretty boring.

I'm suggesting this. Replace the goldblock with a working beamer, so you can see where you have to go. Why?
• You need to have skill as you have to think tactically.
• It's less boring as it's competetive.
• X-Ray hacks/texturepacks are not useful.

In hard mode will flash one per 10 seconds for 1 second, so it'll become hard to know where it is.

- Keanutjuhh

Last edited:

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Hello everyone!

As my suggestion is quite simple, I'll keep it short. Change the bossgame "the maze" from minerware.
(If you dont know what "the maze" is:
''We have a brand new Boss Game to challenge your skills; the MAZE!
Each maze is randomly generated, with blocks of Gold hidden around them. You'll need to race around the maze and collect as many as possible before the time runs out. Each time a block of Gold is collected, it moves!
Normal mode puts players in a twisting and turning hedge maze, so keep your eyes peeled for a glimpse of gold shining through those leaves. Hard mode steps the difficulty up a notch, with players now trapped within a decaying stone labyrinth!'' -Update Thread
Hey stupid lad why chould this super duper @Anmazing (badum pss) game be changed????!?!?!?!?!1
• Sentinel doesn't detect X-Ray-hacks (Correct me if I'm wrong) and there are quite a lot people using X-Ray texture packs.
• You can gain an advantage if your pc is good if you enable "fancy" in video settings.
• It's pure about luck and 0 about skill. (Except you need to know how WASD (or whatever keys you've) work)
• It's pretty boring.

I'm suggesting this. Replace the goldblock with a working beamer, so you can see where you have to go. Why?
• You need to have skill as you have to think tactically.
• It's less boring as it's competetive.
• X-Ray hacks/texturepacks are not useful.

In hard mode will flash one per 10 seconds for 1 second, so it'll become hard to know where it is.

- Keanutjuhh
This is a lovely suggestion, I love it that you wanna change the gold into something that everyone can see. I also love it that you say to flash it in hard mode but I would like to see this added to normal mode because you will make it to easy for the players to just look at the beamers and go straight towards it. I would suggest you to let the beam light up every 10seconds for 5seconds so that you still have the time to see where the beam is coming from and I would keep it like you said(every 10seconds a 1seconds beam). This are just my thoughts , I would like to get some feedback on it :)

Reactions: Keanu

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Or just remove it altogether; Minerware is all about skills, that boss game requires 0 skills whatsoever, and yes, people use X-Ray; and it can't be detected.
Pretty close to the same reason as to why they removed the troll kit in "get the most kills"; the troll kit required 0 skill, and was OP

The biggest reason as to why I hate it, is because the gold block respawns really close to whoever last found it, in most cases. Which explains how people can find it 3 times in a few seconds... (Xray + it's very close, so it doesn't take much to find it a second, third time, etc.)

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
Or just remove it altogether; Minerware is all about skills, that boss game requires 0 skills whatsoever, and yes, people use X-Ray; and it can't be detected.
Pretty close to the same reason as to why they removed the troll kit in "get the most kills"; the troll kit required 0 skill, and was OP

The biggest reason as to why I hate it, is because the gold block respawns really close to whoever last found it, in most cases. Which explains how people can find it 3 times in a few seconds... (Xray + it's very close, so it doesn't take much to find it a second, third time, etc.)
I think it can be a fun game the way I suggested.

DqrkMqtter

I've mentioned this to @SanCookie : If there is no roof to the maze, and the hedges aren't too tall, you can use 3rd person back to try and get to the golden block.

Also, MinerWare isn't completely based on skills, It's tests your abilities on everything (PvP, trivia, Parkour, Luck, etc.). Plus, there are some luck based minigames (Knock Back, Platform Plummet, etc.).

Reactions: ItsDavey_ and God.

God.

Apr 29, 2017
Hell
I really hate this boss game,it's really annoying to trying to run in such a small place.

Also about your suggestion I think that the time between people knowing the ubication of a gold block should decrease but not too much like you suggest for the easy/normal mode,I think that your suggestion for the hard mode should be for the easy/normal mode and in the hard mode the time between light and light should increase.

It's not like you should know where is a golden block since the game starts.

Mivke

Forum Expert
Sep 10, 2018
Rotterdam
www.youtube.com
i think the game is good how it is. If someone puts on x-ray it takes like 15 seconds to load. And it is not about luck, every maze i find 3/4 golden blocks and then i win. Is that luck or skills? I like it so dont change it ;)

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
i think the game is good how it is. If someone puts on x-ray it takes like 15 seconds to load. And it is not about luck, every maze i find 3/4 golden blocks and then i win. Is that luck or skills? I like it so dont change it ;)
Please explain how is it skills.
Also, with a good PC, you can turn on an Xray texture pack in less than 5 seconds.
Moreover, it could easily be toggled on by a hacked client in less than a second.

Reactions: Keanu

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
youtu.be
I have a pretty ok pc and I can change my texture pack within 6 second. And it is about luck, one game I find 4 blocks and the other game 0...

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
There another problem with this game, which is, I guess more of a bug.
Boss Games always have a top 3 so:
If there is a player with 2 points, and another one with 1 point, since it's a top 3, everyone with 0 points, still win..

(Agree with the thread btw)

D

Deleted member 352903

I agree
There another problem with this game, which is, I guess more of a bug.
Boss Games always have a top 3 so:
If there is a player with 2 points, and another one with 1 point, since it's a top 3, everyone with 0 points, still win..

(Agree with the thread btw)
^proof
minerware bug.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Muhh wrote on Frontlane's profile.
best upgrade from mentor to helper xD congrats!!
Muhh wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Yoooo congrats!!!
Muhh wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
JustNathie wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
JustNathie wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations on Helper! 💜 🎉
Top Bottom